Feminized cuckold

You do look stunning I too love to act and dress up for the BBC’s that are right about to stretch me I don’t know what it is but this lifestyle brings me so much happiness I been pussy free for three years and don’t really regret a thing other then possibly trying to transition
I'm curious, why do you regret trying to Transition? I have thought I would rather be a woman and the idea of transitioning has brought me many hours of joyful thoughts. I never thought there was enough Plastic Surgery to make me look feminine. Plus, I am 76 now and Transitioning didn't come along, That I know of, until I was too old to get the best out of it. I still love to suck cocks, whenever I might get the chance.

I'm curious, why do you regret trying to Transition? I have thought I would rather be a woman and the idea of transitioning has brought me many hours of joyful thoughts. I never thought there was enough Plastic Surgery to make me look feminine. Plus, I am 76 now and Transitioning didn't come along, That I know of, until I was too old to get the best out of it. I still love to suck cocks, whenever I might get the chance.
I am also older, and I want to make the transition, it is never too late.

Back