Feminized cuckold

The last thing I want is a woman who is doing it FOR ME . To make me happy .. I am so glad that my Scarlett wants me like this because I want to be pushed further than I want to be . I guess that is the sub side . We've discussed crying during punishments ... and uncomfortable feelings .. I want to go to that dark place .. I want to be taken further and further ... It is the aftercare where the love comes out .
Wow, that is both deep and sincere. I can say that though my wife doesn’t go into the feminization as deeply as I like, she does embrace being Femme Domme to my submissiveness. That is where she touches me deeply.

The last thing I want is a woman who is doing it FOR ME . To make me happy .. I am so glad that my Scarlett wants me like this because I want to be pushed further than I want to be . I guess that is the sub side . We've discussed crying during punishments ... and uncomfortable feelings .. I want to go to that dark place .. I want to be taken further and further ... It is the aftercare where the love comes out .
I am thankful for meeting someone like you. I am also final free to be the woman I was meant to be!! The loving girlfriend n the sadistic bitch!! Owning your orgasms and knowing you're my sissy bitch makes me happy!!

When my girlfriend found my sissy clothes, she used it as on opportunity to completely feminize me, and started fucking other guys.

She would make me drive her to her bulls house, while I was completely feminized. It wasn't long before she was letting her bulls use me.
So Since We have found it incredibly hard to find a Bi Bull .. How did these guys just use you ? They happen to all go for it ? Are you very Fem ? Just asking .

So Since We have found it incredibly hard to find a Bi Bull .. How did these guys just use you ? They happen to all go for it ? Are you very Fem ? Just asking .
It was only a few that would use me. Some loved humiliating me. Some wanted nothing to do with it.

It was when we were in our mid 20s. She worked in a deli that catered to lots of tradesmen, and as a friend once told me she just always had a look that said 'please fuck me.' She was a completely nympho had no shame (not that she should) letting people know it.

I was and am still very fem. I have natural tits (my body stores fat there), and have fem features. This is a photo that was from about 10 years after that.

Attachments

• image(35).jpg
    image(35).jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 146
Back