Feminized cuckold

I understand, I’m in the same situation. My wife says to me that no one would ever think that I dress up or suck and fuck BBC. That’s part of what she likes about it all.
My Lady is on this site . She loves me as a regular man in life . Behind closed doors I finally can be who I am . My inner soul is at peace after years of being married before . And it is truly my inner soul because I crave the control and manipulation by a superior Goddess . THE only woman in my life that has ever touched me like this !

My Lady is on this site . She loves me as a regular man in life . Behind closed doors I finally can be who I am . My inner soul is at peace after years of being married before . And it is truly my inner soul because I crave the control and manipulation by a superior Goddess . THE only woman in my life that has ever touched me like this !
I fully understand wha you’re saying. I thought I’d never want my wife to know that part of me. When she did learn of it I thought we may be done. But she and I had many true heart to heart conversations and came to a place where she gets it. She’s not into me dressing fully with her but she does let me wear stockings and she will peg me with her strap on she had me get for us.

I fully understand wha you’re saying. I thought I’d never want my wife to know that part of me. When she did learn of it I thought we may be done. But she and I had many true heart to heart conversations and came to a place where she gets it. She’s not into me dressing fully with her but she does let me wear stockings and she will peg me with her strap on she had me get for us.
The last thing I want is a woman who is doing it FOR ME . To make me happy .. I am so glad that my Scarlett wants me like this because I want to be pushed further than I want to be . I guess that is the sub side . We've discussed crying during punishments ... and uncomfortable feelings .. I want to go to that dark place .. I want to be taken further and further ... It is the aftercare where the love comes out .

Back