Feminized cuckold

Ive only feminized myself for one boyfriend of my ex-wife who was a long term friend of ours... The first time they were together; as she pulled his underwear down, I was standing beside him at just the right angle and saw his erect hung cock spring free, erect and ready for her to put it in her mouth for the first time and please her soon to be black lovers cock... At that moment a feeling came over me that shocked me, I felt a very strong urge to immediately submit to his cock and have it in my mouth right then.. I didn't act on it.. I wouldn't ever do that to anyone unexpectedly and plus up to that time I had never had an urge to suck any mans cock so I was a little taken back. Needless to say, after that first time, as we saw him more often, I brought it up to my wife to get her thoughts. She was afraid it would change how she saw me as a man and her partner but also admitted that may be inevitable and maybe what needed to happen and really,she was intrigued by the idea that her husband was also attracted to her lovers cock though she didn';t really understand it and was a little fearful I was bi-sexual but was familiar with the submissive cross dressing aspect of this lifestyle and we discussed experimenting when he was around me dressing up in panties, heels and femine clothes as a kind of fun, way to show them both but especially him, I had a new role when he was around..and it also kinda helped encourage them to humiliate me and make it easier on us all to accept me sucking his cock. Adding a cage also helped as I eventually would leave off the panties and when he was there only have my cage exposed so she could see larger he was than me. Eventually this ******* into her pegging me in front of him and finally after that me allowing him to fuck my ass occasionally in front of her so they would know whose in charge... After that she said she expected me to be a sissy cuckold for any bull she might have... I knew she realized how seeing me change, made her want her lovers more and that would ultimately benefit both of us as I admitted to her I realized how much I enjoyed sucking her boyfriends cock and wanted to do it in front of her often and sometimes when it was just he and I..it changed his and mine dynamic as he saw me more as a bitch sissy than a cuckold man....Afterwards he would demand I suck his dick at random while he humiliated me about fucking my wife and called me names..but i was feminized and we all enjoyed it...

Ive only feminized myself for one boyfriend of my ex-wife who was a long term friend of ours... The first time they were together; as she pulled his underwear down, I was standing beside him at just the right angle and saw his erect hung cock spring free, erect and ready for her to put it in her mouth for the first time and please her soon to be black lovers cock... At that moment a feeling came over me that shocked me, I felt a very strong urge to immediately submit to his cock and have it in my mouth right then.. I didn't act on it.. I wouldn't ever do that to anyone unexpectedly and plus up to that time I had never had an urge to suck any mans cock so I was a little taken back. Needless to say, after that first time, as we saw him more often, I brought it up to my wife to get her thoughts. She was afraid it would change how she saw me as a man and her partner but also admitted that may be inevitable and maybe what needed to happen and really,she was intrigued by the idea that her husband was also attracted to her lovers cock though she didn';t really understand it and was a little fearful I was bi-sexual but was familiar with the submissive cross dressing aspect of this lifestyle and we discussed experimenting when he was around me dressing up in panties, heels and femine clothes as a kind of fun, way to show them both but especially him, I had a new role when he was around..and it also kinda helped encourage them to humiliate me and make it easier on us all to accept me sucking his cock. Adding a cage also helped as I eventually would leave off the panties and when he was there only have my cage exposed so she could see larger he was than me. Eventually this ******* into her pegging me in front of him and finally after that me allowing him to fuck my ass occasionally in front of her so they would know whose in charge... After that she said she expected me to be a sissy cuckold for any bull she might have... I knew she realized how seeing me change, made her want her lovers more and that would ultimately benefit both of us as I admitted to her I realized how much I enjoyed sucking her boyfriends cock and wanted to do it in front of her often and sometimes when it was just he and I..it changed his and mine dynamic as he saw me more as a bitch sissy than a cuckold man....Afterwards he would demand I suck his dick at random while he humiliated me about fucking my wife and called me names..but i was feminized and we all enjoyed it...
You should look at changing gender as there are never enough women out there anyways. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

You should look at changing gender as there are never enough women out there anyways. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
STIFFBBC knows what he is talking about!

Whitebois are 90% female and we were born for the natural role of serving the Black man's sexual needs. Just as much as the Black man needs to relieve his balls... white sissies need to swallow his sperm.

For Black satisfaction, we are nature's best women and most willing sluts. :qos: :qos: :qos: :qos:

STIFFBBC knows what he is talking about!

Whitebois are 90% female and we were born for the natural role of serving the Black man's sexual needs. Just as much as the Black man needs to relieve his balls... white sissies need to swallow his sperm.

For Black satisfaction, we are nature's best women and most willing sluts. :qos: :qos: :qos: :qos:
You are so right...and in particular about STIFFBBC! Very good with the true knowledge of the Black / white sex.

If Mrs J ever tried to feminize me and someone actually saw me as a woman, I would single handedly put the feminize a cuckold movement back in the stone age.

Back