Femininization of the husband/boyfriend

With regard to the M-I-L the husband could be dressed in more traditional woman's clothing when she came to the house. It was a support of the choice so the husband didn't have to hide in the closet.

We have used it on and off over the years , husband is very gender fluid now , and loves bbc when femmed . And as someone else mentioned depends on the bull. It’s been anything from just wearing panties to arriving at hotel with me fully dressed . He has also worked with a mistress who helped to develop his fem side .

Chrissy&Kitty - Thanks for the reply. It seems that the Bull does play a role if the husband is dressed or in the closet at home. In our case as a minimum the husband wore panties everyday user his clothes.
Yes it’s emasculating and reminds him he’s less of a man in the bedroom then my bull . We’ve also done various stages of hair removal. He has great legs . But we are careful not to make it too obvious to our family and friends . But most cucks realize once they’ve sucked or been fucked by a bull they’re never be viewed in the same light by anyone who knows

Yes it’s emasculating and reminds him he’s less of a man in the bedroom then my bull . We’ve also done various stages of hair removal. He has great legs . But we are careful not to make it too obvious to our family and friends . But most cucks realize once they’ve sucked or been fucked by a bull they’re never be viewed in the same light by anyone who knows
May I ask if as the wife do you find his emasculation created a stronger bond with your Bull? In our case with one of my partners she did not wish to have sex with me after her connections to Bull's after my feminization.

May I ask if as the wife do you find his emasculation created a stronger bond with your Bull? In our case with one of my partners she did not wish to have sex with me after her connections to Bull's after my feminization.
Sexually it definitely did , emotionally it actually was stronger with my cuck when I realized he would do anything to please me . And then seeing him learn how he could get and receive pleasure without it being about his penis taught him a lot .

Sexually it definitely did , emotionally it actually was stronger with my cuck when I realized he would do anything to please me . And then seeing him learn how he could get and receive pleasure without it being about his penis taught him a lot .
Excellent point! A cuck is so much more fulfilled when his penis is not in the mix of things. In my opinion it just complicates everything.

Back