Fellas

BBC4pussy

Male
Gold Member
Fellas got a question for you. So I am wondering if other guys on this site, if they are running into this problem. The problem that I keep running into is, couples or females lack communication skills. It seems every time I am contacted by a couple or female, 95% of them don't want to communicate, get to know someone. It seems all they care about is the size of your d*CK, and after the first conversation, they expect you to meet right away. Do they not understand the safety aspect of this type of dating. Like who in their right mind is gonna drive one or two states over to meet someone you have never spoke to on the phone or only after 1 email. So my question is, is this common for you guys as well?

It seems every time I am contacted by a couple or female, 95% of them don't want to communicate, get to know someone. It seems all they care about is the size of your d*CK,
My first reaction to this, is that you may not be talking to a female. You may be talking to a dude... Is that possible?

after the first conversation, they expect you to meet right away.
Not the way I would expect a authentic woman/couple to operate. Sounds like they would have no intention in showing up. I say this based on all the stories I've read on this site.

My first reaction to this, is that you may not be talking to a female. You may be talking to a dude... Is that possible?

Not the way I would expect a authentic woman/couple to operate. Sounds like they would have no intention in showing up. I say this based on all the stories I've read on this site.
You know that could be a possibility, I have thought that as well. I would say 20% at least, but that leaves at least 65%. Just wondering if other guys have had this issue as well

You're not the only one whose been in a similar situation.

Yeah, it's gotten rather frustrating dealing with that type of bullsh!t recently, and one of many sole reasons I hardly even bother interacting with members on the site whenever I'm browsing on here.

There's been only a few DMs I've gotten from random individuals that either felt a bit too weird, vapid or uninspired when it came to whatever the hell they're offering, but if that conversation instantly fizzles out after 1 or 2 emails have gone by, I just eye roll and leave it entirely, cause that's time/energy out of my day I'd rather not waste.

If those folks like getting aroused at someone's junk on their phones/monitors, ok cool have fun. But trying to make that person go on a wild goose chase across different states just for some ass without making any arrangements or getting to know them first? Y'all need to chill and put in some effort before meeting up in person ever happens.

Last edited:
Back