Feeling THE NEED

Sometimes the need for big black cock becomes so consuming I just have to take off all my clothes and play with myself.

I dream about being dominated by a hot black guy I can call Daddy. I want him to own me and use me like a little fuck toy.

I want to worship that beautiful big black cock and to be his little slut.

It gets so intense I’m short of breath, my pulse races and I just fucking need it.

My partner comes home to find me hot and naked and I make him worship my body and lick my pussy while I dream about hot black guys with big thick cocks filling my pussy and stretching me out.

Who else gets this need and how intense is it?

It’s a physical thing.

View attachment 6112787
Oh you little fucking whore, Daddy would fuck those big tits and cum all over your face!!!! The flip you over and spread your cheeks licking you from clit to ass before burying my cock deep and fucking you without mercy!!!!

This is the crazy part of the life lifestyle that I never expected - How much my wife NEEDS a good hard fucking by a hung black guy once in a while.
We started like many couples. I thought the idea of her being with a black guy was hot, she thought it was weird and shot down the idea. After years of hinting and dirty-talking about it once in a while she agreed to hotwife with guys in general but pushed back against specifically black guys - she wanted a mix. She had a few disappointing encounters with some white guys and then she met "E" from Kenya.

He. Changed. Her. World.

He wore her out like she had never experienced before. This guy has a big, thick cock and can fuck for HOURS. He mixes it up and knows how to bring her up and down in waves of passion that keep her begging for more. He lets her rest between orgasms with cuddling and stroking and soon she's ready for more.

Now she never even looks for white guys, she has been all-black for three years now and plays 2-3 times a month with a few "regulars" and is always keeping an eye out for new guys. She still sees "E" a few times a year, he moved two states away.

But here is the crazy part I never expected... How much she really NEEDS BBC! She gets really cranky and short-fused if it has been too long. When she has a date arranged with one of her guys, she gets all happy and day-dreamy. In the days before her dates, she's always very cuddly and affectionate with me, telling me how lucky she is to be in the lifestyle and have amazing sex and a happy home-life. We have the best sex in those times.
In the hours before a meeting she's almost giddy and acts a little *******! She's normally very down-to-earth and comes off as a serious businesswoman most of the time, but before meeting one of her guys she's like a giggly schoolgirl and all flustered.

When she finally gets into the hotel room with one of her guys, there is almost never any small-talk. Usually within a minute or two she is on her knees hungrily gobbling the guy's cock. It's like she's in another world, moaning and gasping as she struggles to get as much of his cock down her throat as she can. She adores giving head to a huge cock and will go for half an hour if the guy will let her. But then she's soon begging to be fucked and then it's a mix of fucking and sucking for hours.

We've been in the the lifestyle for about 4 years now and having sex with black men is now a requirement for her. She's even started asking her guys if they have any friends for an MFM so che can get spitroasted by two big black guys. None have taken her up on it or know another guy, but it has become a goal for her.

This is how I know this is the right lifestyle for us!
Sounds crazy - do nt believe that my wife would be addicted . she is a serious buisiness lady and has a strong selfcontrol .
But i have to say : it would be hot as hell if it happen .
Congrats to you - take care and enjoy

Well I to was in the same boat, my wife and I have been together 8 years. Soon after getting married I would drop hints and slowly it progressed to pics and dirty talk. She just kept saying that she wasn’t in to it. Well she was a little buzzed one night an admitted that she had slept with a black guy and it wasn’t a good experience when she was younger. So I just continued talking for years. Then the talk became easy and she was engaging in the conversation finally. I was basically happy to at least have the fantasy. She was playing along. Then out of the blue she agreed for me to find a black guy for her to sext with. It caught me off guard, but I went with it. That when on for a few months and the sex was awesome.

So we finally placed an add on a site, it blew my mind how many guys were messaging. But a gentlemen that was in town reached out and he was a little older. She decided he would be her first. We set up a hotel and she met him alone. That was are agreement. I don’t go watch. It was a little nerve racking, but we went thru with it. The guy was super polite, but he fucked her mouth and pussy for two hours. When she returned home she was so wet and horny. Her telling me about what he did and that she lost all track of how many times she came. She said that he could tell when she was close and would tell her she was coming. She said he made me cum even when I wasn’t trying to. It was a great first experience.

Fast forward to now. She had been with 6 black guys up until 2.5 weeks ago. Then she met number 7, he’s got a large member, at least 9” and thick. Up until now she has used condoms and only had vaginal sex. The first time they were together it was good she said. But they were both nervous. The second time she texted on the way home and said I have a suprise for you. She had fucked him with out a condom. He creamed filled her twice. The 3rd time was at a hotel and she was there 4 hours. He fucked her twice and cummed in her. Then she let him fuck her ass raw and blew a 3rd deep inside her ass. Now I was excited because I got videos and pictures. Then he asked her on a date. So she skipped our date night to go to him. She was a little sore from all the sex. So she told him she would only give him head. So before they went on the date. She sucked him for 45 minutes. Then she told him to fuck her ass. I didn’t know this until I got pictures and videos. So after then went on their date at a street fair and hung out for 3 hours.

She has fucked this one 4 times in 2.5 weeks and I’m sure would have done more if schedules worked better. But it amazes me because she is the same way. When it’s been awhile she gets cranky. But as soon as a date is set she gets all sexy and loving on me. Then she is really happy for a few days and it seems now that the only time we really do anything is when she knows she getting to have him. I’m affraid I have opened Pandora’s box. She has let him do everything and break down every wall she had. It’s awesome, but also scary. I’m not a cuck by any means. But it’s hard knowing that you are not number one anymore.

O
Sometimes the need for big black cock becomes so consuming I just have to take off all my clothes and play with myself.

I dream about being dominated by a hot black guy I can call Daddy. I want him to own me and use me like a little fuck toy.

It gets so intense I’m short of breath, my pulse races and I just fucking need it.

My partner comes home to find me hot and naked and I make him worship my body and lick my pussy while I dream about hot black guys with big thick cocks filling my pussy and stretching me out.

It’s a physical thing.

View attachment 6112787
god yes I totally get you. Sometimes I just want to be overpowered

Well I to was in the same boat, my wife and I have been together 8 years. Soon after getting married I would drop hints and slowly it progressed to pics and dirty talk. She just kept saying that she wasn’t in to it. Well she was a little buzzed one night an admitted that she had slept with a black guy and it wasn’t a good experience when she was younger. So I just continued talking for years. Then the talk became easy and she was engaging in the conversation finally. I was basically happy to at least have the fantasy. She was playing along. Then out of the blue she agreed for me to find a black guy for her to sext with. It caught me off guard, but I went with it. That when on for a few months and the sex was awesome.

So we finally placed an add on a site, it blew my mind how many guys were messaging. But a gentlemen that was in town reached out and he was a little older. She decided he would be her first. We set up a hotel and she met him alone. That was are agreement. I don’t go watch. It was a little nerve racking, but we went thru with it. The guy was super polite, but he fucked her mouth and pussy for two hours. When she returned home she was so wet and horny. Her telling me about what he did and that she lost all track of how many times she came. She said that he could tell when she was close and would tell her she was coming. She said he made me cum even when I wasn’t trying to. It was a great first experience.

Fast forward to now. She had been with 6 black guys up until 2.5 weeks ago. Then she met number 7, he’s got a large member, at least 9” and thick. Up until now she has used condoms and only had vaginal sex. The first time they were together it was good she said. But they were both nervous. The second time she texted on the way home and said I have a suprise for you. She had fucked him with out a condom. He creamed filled her twice. The 3rd time was at a hotel and she was there 4 hours. He fucked her twice and cummed in her. Then she let him fuck her ass raw and blew a 3rd deep inside her ass. Now I was excited because I got videos and pictures. Then he asked her on a date. So she skipped our date night to go to him. She was a little sore from all the sex. So she told him she would only give him head. So before they went on the date. She sucked him for 45 minutes. Then she told him to fuck her ass. I didn’t know this until I got pictures and videos. So after then went on their date at a street fair and hung out for 3 hours.

She has fucked this one 4 times in 2.5 weeks and I’m sure would have done more if schedules worked better. But it amazes me because she is the same way. When it’s been awhile she gets cranky. But as soon as a date is set she gets all sexy and loving on me. Then she is really happy for a few days and it seems now that the only time we really do anything is when she knows she getting to have him. I’m affraid I have opened Pandora’s box. She has let him do everything and break down every wall she had. It’s awesome, but also scary. I’m not a cuck by any means. But it’s hard knowing that you are not number one anymore.
You are likely still #1 emotionally with your wife but you may never be #1 sexually ever again.

My wife and I have understood and welcomed this dual relationship dynamic since our wedding.

Oh I am totally seeing that. She had a visit about a week ago and was with him for 5 hours. He put four big loads inside her raw. She came home exhausted, sore. She still had sex with me only out of obligation. She is always tells me details but this time it took less than 3 minutes to hear 5 hours worth of sex. We have tried having sex twice. First time she was dry as hell. The 2nd time, she was dry but not terrible and I paused for like 2 seconds and she got a mad look on her face when I stop and said I’m trying not to cum. She then seemed like it was a chore. So I gave up and told her I needed to take a break. She got up and got a *******. Went to the bathroom and got dressed and came back to bed to go to sleep with me laying there naked. She showed no interest in trying to keep going. She has always been crazy wet. If the wind blew she would be soaked. I think she just not turned on by me now. I asked her if she was ready to admit that he fucks her better than me. She said he doesn’t fuck me better. Just different!!! I just said yeah. Like better different lol

It’s a physical thing.

View attachment 6112787
You are sexy as hell…got my pole throbbing!

It’s a physical thing.

View attachment 6112787
❤️ Hun, I could not have set it better myself! 🖤

It’s a physical thing.

View attachment 6112787
100% yes

Back