Feeling THE NEED

LJBgoodgirl

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
UK
Sometimes the need for big black cock becomes so consuming I just have to take off all my clothes and play with myself.

I dream about being dominated by a hot black guy I can call Daddy. I want him to own me and use me like a little fuck toy.

I want to worship that beautiful big black cock and to be his little slut.

It gets so intense I’m short of breath, my pulse races and I just fucking need it.

My partner comes home to find me hot and naked and I make him worship my body and lick my pussy while I dream about hot black guys with big thick cocks filling my pussy and stretching me out.

Who else gets this need and how intense is it?

It’s a physical thing.

IMG_0093.jpeg

Sometimes the need for big black cock becomes so consuming I just have to take off all my clothes and play with myself.

I dream about being dominated by a hot black guy I can call Daddy. I want him to own me and use me like a little fuck toy.

It gets so intense I’m short of breath, my pulse races and I just fucking need it.

My partner comes home to find me hot and naked and I make him worship my body and lick my pussy while I dream about hot black guys with big thick cocks filling my pussy and stretching me out.

It’s a physical thing.

View attachment 6112787
I get like a sudden rush then my heart pace goes up it's irresistible.

It’s a physical thing.

View attachment 6112787
I think you are hot as fuck

It’s a physical thing.

View attachment 6112787
💕💕💕💕👿👿

I just want to be fucking owned. That feeling when you’re on your back and he’s pushing into you and he feels so impossibly big you’re scared to move or you’ll be hurt then he’s inside you and it’s heaven but it hurts, stretching out the back of your pussy and you know you’re his and owned.

Damn just made myself wet.

I just want to be fucking owned. That feeling when you’re on your back and he’s pushing into you and he feels so impossibly big you’re scared to move or you’ll be hurt then he’s inside you and it’s heaven but it hurts, stretching out the back of your pussy and you know you’re his and owned.

Have you been blacked yet or you still just counting down the days? You sound like you can’t go much longer if you haven’t already.

👍👍👍👍👍👍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏

Back