Feeling hot

LJBgoodgirl

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
UK
Hey everyone hope you’re having a great day

When I come on here and read the topics it gets me so hot and needy and wet with desire to take a big black cock. I feel this need to be stretched and filled up. I want to be wrapped around a hot black guy, kissing him deeply and pulling him into me.

Does everyone else get hot and needy when they’re reading on here? I usually end up playing with my toy, laying on my back wishing someone was on top of me.

Does this place usually lead to you making yourself cum?

IMG_0113.jpeg

I do when I read how desperate you are to become a slut for black men. Are you getting any closer.? You need to arrange a trip to London and let @Dredeep start you on a journey you’ll never stop.

When I come on here and read the topics it gets me so hot and needy and wet with desire to take a big black cock. I feel this need to be stretched and filled up. I want to be wrapped around a hot black guy, kissing him deeply and pulling him into me.

Does everyone else get hot and needy when they’re reading on here? I usually end up playing with my toy, laying on my back wishing someone was on top of me.

View attachment 7155199
Every time for me!!

View attachment 7155199
You are not alone here babe

View attachment 7155199
No not at all. This site usually just induces multiple eye rolls for very obvious reasons.

Back