Feedback on Wife's new ink

What is your first reaction to this sight?

• Positive/Approving

• Negative/Offended

• Neutral/indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.

TwoLoversInWNY

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
20170823_014528.jpg My Wife got a tattoo as a wedding gift to Her cuckold (and for Her own desires), but is very self conscious re: how Black Men and especially Black Women might react if seen, displayed, or flashed in public/non-designated play areas.

She deliberately chose not to incorporate any possibly presumptive "Q", as She is only in charge of Her cuckold husband, not of any "Spades" (rather the opposite, when you get down to it, and has plenty of misgivings about the terms Spade or Bull... She's a Hotwife with a preference for the extramarital attention of Black Men.)

I know this topic is bandied about in little pockets in the forums, but She would like specific, honest feedback/discussion (the post in the "Real People" section got 6 votes and 2 replies).

We have talked about embellishing the current ink with a red heart around the Spade.

If you take the poll, please comment. Thank You

Last edited:
20170823_014528-jpg.1416006
My Wife got a tattoo as a wedding gift to Her cuckold (and for Her own desires), but is very self conscious re: how Black Men and especially Black Women might react if seen, displayed, or flashed in public/non-designated play areas.

She deliberately chose not to incorporate any possibly presumptive "Q", as She is only in charge of Her cuckold husband, not of any "Spades" (rather the opposite, when you get down to it, and has plenty of misgivings about the terms Spade or Bull... She's a Hotwife with a preference for the extramarital attention of Black Men.)

I know this topic is bandied about in little pockets in the forums, but She would like specific, honest feedback/discussion (the post in the "Real People" section got 6 votes and 2 replies).

We have talked about embellishing the current ink with a red heart around the Spade.

If you take the poll, please comment. Thank You
the picture is not there but from what u said about how she is in control sound very good without a picture.

It's discreet enough to show only when she wants it to. Tammy has had her tattoo for several years and has never gotten any negative feedback about it. Most men love the attention of being singled out by women as being part of the group those women want to fuck. Having that desire strongly enough to get a permanent tattoo says a lot to those men.

I'm not a big fan of tattoos on women but I don't see any problem with that one as you said she can control when and how it would be seen. So I approve

Honestly, as a white male I see your Wife as a Queen as She has made a consciousness decision to reserve Her beautiful body for Black men exclusively in terms of heterosexual sex. Basically I see in that decision a Women who sees Herself as a Queen who sits on a pedestal of sexual unattainablity where men of Her own race are concerned. To me the term Queen of Spades should not be interpreted as referencing a white women who reigns over Black men, but a woman who finds sexual empowerment from Her submission to Black men, whose use of Her makes Her feel like royalty. Still I like the tattoo and appreciate the deference She wants to show Black men and women. I just hope She reads my reply and realizes that She really is a Queen, at least to Her husband and white males like me and embraces that term, at least in Her home where Her cuckold husband is concerned.

My wife has a Q of S tattoo. On her right breast area as well. Most white men know by now, what that means! No white men for me, black men only!
In fact that's what our marriage is. I'm a non breeding white submissive white husband! I'm to provide financial support and keep my mouth shut! I'm proud of my Queen! She is not submissive at all to any of her lovers! Be it male or female! I really believe it means a truly free independent white woman who is exclusively for black men. And is treated as royalty, and is respected! As all women should be! Not meant to dominate over black men only or meant to be disrespectful to black men! Quite the contrary! Only my opinion of course.

Back