Feasibility of family-friendly cuckolding

SM3033

Male
I wanted to better understand how cuckold couples who have ******* have been able to balance their home life and cuck-bull dynamic. I’m a bull and my last long term cuck couple had 2 daughters age 7 and 9 whom I met several months into my relationship with their mom. It wasn’t exactly planned- their babysitter canceled at the last minute one night, and the couple just said “just come on over.” The ******* knew me as strictly a friend of the family. However, over time, their mom was gradually open to being mildly affectionate with me in front of them - cuddling on the couch, light kisses, nothing more than that. Anyway- any thoughts or similar experiences?

Last edited:
There was a story I read about this topic. Wife came back from a gangbang session the following morning. Her body still bore the marks and ropes of cum from her bull and his friends. Her husband opened the door and was greeted by a happy and proud wife who explained to her teenage children that she had spent the night being fucked senseless and that she was wearing their cum in her hair and on her body. The wife explained that gentleman friends would be visiting that often she would be naked in the house awaiting their arrival.

There was a story I read about this topic. Wife came back from a gangbang session the following morning. Her body still bore the marks and ropes of cum from her bull and his friends. Her husband opened the door and was greeted by a happy and proud wife who explained to her teenage children that she had spent the night being fucked senseless and that she was wearing their cum in her hair and on her body. The wife explained that gentleman friends would be visiting that often she would be naked in the house awaiting their arrival.
That can’t be real. Where did you read that story?

I have been the family friend...quasi-uncle to a few couples children but, always very cautious when plying with wifey. On occassion husband took kiddies to Zoo/outting for a few hours while, mum made an excuse to stay behind then, I nailed her her from behind.

So far our ******* have no clue about my "friends". When we find our next longterm bull after COVID we might be willing to hang out with him as a friend of my husband, but without any play in front of the *******.

Last edited:
I knew a couple where the wife had the same bull 8+ years. He came over pretty much every day, had dinner, hung out and played with the *******. Once the ******* went to bed the wife and bull used to fuck but the bull was never there in the morning.
Omg that is exactly what I want would love to see our ******* become closer and closer to bull to the point they'd rather him do the dad stuff with them.

Absolutely, some of the ******* are now older (teens) and I wonder if, they have put things together as indicated by mum remaining at home with "yours truly" and dad with an orgasmic look on his face while, on the cell-phone during the family outting.
******* are not stupid, especially teen aged *******. It's a different world out there now with the way things are in the age of the Internet. If they do figure it out, mom will have some explaning to do! Some ******* will be discusted and upset,even hurt by what she is doing,some might find her lifestyle interesting and may follow in her footsteps when they are old enough to make that decision ! It is very important to keep the lifestyle and activities as discreet as possible during their formative years.

We agreed when we first started that our ******* and our families should never know about our lifestyle.

That said another of my dark fantasies is for my wife’s sister to accidentally find out that my wife fucks other guy but think that I don’t know.

Back