Favorite positions to give a blowjob to your bull?

Kneeled down in front of them...and is a must for me that they grab my head while i suck them and i dont want any warning that they are going to cum,because nothing is better for me that while sucking getting a surprise blast of cum on my face

A few favorite positions:
Kneeling between his knees stroking him, admiring him, getting him ready, licking her lips in anticipation.
A no hands training session, handcuffed behind her back, his hand in her hair guiding, encouraging and instructing her.
Beginning of a training session
Wanting it, taking the initiative, eye contact
Hand on head, guiding her, gently preparing her to be deep throated.
Another training session face fucking her while preparing her to be deep throated.
Wanting him, going to her knees for him, eye contact
Another training session, learning to take instructions and do as she is told to do
A quickie before going to work in the morning
Her reward for pleasing him .... messy
Anytime, anyplace he wants you on your knees
Oh you beautiful slut I'd love it anyway you pick to have you throating my cock!!!

I love being on my knees and sucking my bull's cock in front of my husband, this position excites me so much. But I never decide and I don't ask for anything because I like my bull to decide how to submit me and I like to obey his every order. I therefore think that it is not so much the position in which I suck his cock that turns me on but rather following his order and doing it in the best way to please my king. and when he fills my mouth with his sperm I feel happy because I did my duty

Back