Fate of the white race gif gallery what do you guys think?

All white boys are destined to eat black sperm. We have a locked life to lock forward to, with the only hope of orgasm potentially coming from shoving dildos in our assholes. It's beyond humiliating, but it's unavoidable.
jrey, I think you've buried yourself in your "role", here. Society has yet to run amok with this, more often than not, fantasy. No doubt interracial dating is more openly practiced today than just a couple decades ago, but so have a bunch of other things. But, if you enjoy the role you imagine, just realize most of us "white boiz" haven't tossed in the towel.

:bounce:
tumblr_n37d6eTkPK1t7i7kmo1_500.png

jrey, I think you've buried yourself in your "role", here. Society has yet to run amok with this, more often than not, fantasy. No doubt interracial dating is more openly practiced today than just a couple decades ago, but so have a bunch of other things. But, if you enjoy the role you imagine, just realize most of us "white boiz" haven't tossed in the towel.
I never will, just a fetish for me

What if you were married to her cucks, and she informed you that her body was telling her it was time for a wonderful mating with her very well hung black bull to take place what would you do? Does the cucky have any say in black pregnancy? Ladies? View attachment 2326748
Yea he can say I'll pay for and help raise the baby, not the BBC lovers responsibility

Back