Fantasy vs. following through?

farnsworth

Couple
Gold Member
Curious if anyone else has had the experience where the wife fantasizes a lot about BBCs, etc., but doesn't want to follow through with having sex with another person? Effectively keeping it as just a fantasy forever.

It will stay a fantasy for me unless we meet the right single guy who is fine with just receiving bjs from me as my husband says my pussy is his and I agree with rhat statement and will not allow anyone else to fuck me unless we meet the right couple and we all become real good friends and feel comfortable enough to full sguy.

Any other way is a no go as my husband has made it clear there is nothing in it for him to let another man fuck me since he isn't bi or gay Not the type to sit there with his pecker in his hand watching another guy fuck me.

He is fine with me sucking off someone else bit nothing more unless he is getting some strange himself. Which would need another couple. Neither one of us are the hop in the sack with anyone type people. If we do anything sexual with someone else if that's girl/girl me sucking a black cock , full swap or threescome with another woman it has to be the right person or couple. We look at it this way if it happens great if it doesn't oh well we haven't lost anything and it wasn't meant to be. We we still have each other as we always have for the past 30 yrs and that's enough we won't pushed into anything as our sex life is great as it is. He gets his and I get mine with out issue.

Back