Fantasy question

Yes its call reality. The vast majority of people here do not follow through with this fantasy but live vicriously throigh it here. There is a HUGE difference between want and actual reality when faced with it. It is not for everyone. This LS ruins more relationships than it enhances. You just dont here that part. Ever notice how many poeple post "My ex wife..." "My former GF" "I was married 3 times before...." its not an accident.

My fantasy is to share my filipina wife with either a big black cock or big white cock may have to get her ******* first tho or trick her in to it 😆

Definitely not for everyone once they try it, had a dude call, immediately hang up, and text me a slur cuz his gf texted me once without his permission, worst part is i didn't even respond to her 😒

Yes its call reality. The vast majority of people here do not follow through with this fantasy but live vicriously throigh it here. There is a HUGE difference between want and actual reality when faced with it. It is not for everyone. This LS ruins more relationships than it enhances. You just dont here that part. Ever notice how many poeple post "My ex wife..." "My former GF" "I was married 3 times before...." its not an accident.
Appreciate the honesty makes total sence

Definitely not for everyone once they try it, had a dude call, immediately hang up, and text me a slur cuz his gf texted me once without his permission, worst part is i didn't even respond to her 😒
Would you be interested in my wife this is her and me in the video

Attachments

• 403aad0c7779935d508e9e9375d92909_085558~4.mp4
    33.8 MB
Well that's on her not your problem

Appreciate the honesty makes total sence
Annie's answer was so true . We are a cuck couple and when I see the word fantasy it kind of turns me to fake . It is not easy to be a cuck . It requires communication which most people do not have . In our case I feel it is who we are . I Love my woman deeply . I am way more of a sub than anything else so there is a mental masochist part in my head . She gets off and can compartmentalize sex with her bull and loving me .

Annie's answer was so true . We are a cuck couple and when I see the word fantasy it kind of turns me to fake . It is not easy to be a cuck . It requires communication which most people do not have . In our case I feel it is who we are . I Love my woman deeply . I am way more of a sub than anything else so there is a mental masochist part in my head . She gets off and can compartmentalize sex with her bull and loving me .
It wouldn't be for everyone that's for sure

So Annies, tell us how your relationship with hubby is ? Does he 100% accept you having sex with many other men? There has to be a golden rule to this type of lifestyle. Whats the key ..please and thank you.

My fantasy is to share my filipina wife with either a big black cock or big white cock may have to get her ******* first tho or trick her in to it 😆
Sounds like a great marriage. You have to get her Dr unk (that’s non consensual sex ie *******) or trick her. Sounds like you have a great relationship. Stop thinking with your dick-

Sounds like a great marriage. You have to get her Dr unk (that’s non consensual sex ie *******) or trick her. Sounds like you have a great relationship. Stop thinking with your dick-
No need to get her ******* she half ready to experience her first she just needs a little time

Back