Famous Black men married to white women

3623128B00000578-3683830-The_couple_have_been_in_a_relationship_for_six_years_-a-14_1468199250717.jpg
361E348700000578-0-image-a-1_1468198568692.jpg
154284463-brazilian-football-legend-pele-poses-while-arriving-crop-rtstory-large.jpg

Soccer great Pele and his wife Marcia Aoki

Yes she is and in one of the other photos there's another Interracial couple standing with them in bathing suits and that girl is really hot also. Does anyone know who they are..? Don't know if the photo was photo shopped but I noticed both girls waist line is amazing. Absolutely no body fat on either one of these girls..
no body fat at all :D

Yes she is and in one of the other photos there's another Interracial couple standing with them in bathing suits and that girl is really hot also. Does anyone know who they are..? Don't know if the photo was photo shopped but I noticed both girls waist line is amazing. Absolutely no body fat on either one of these girls..
Nicky Whelan is an austrailian actress. she is unbeliavebly sexy. The guy is her husband Kerry Rhodes, NFL football player and actor

Yeah Mr. 'Hot Convict' went from being a felon with no future to a model earning close to 7-figures. we all knew he was getting MAD pussy thrown at his feet lol
Ole boy was recently partying on a YACHT slanging that dick to a billionaire heiress. Left his jumpoff back home with the two *******.

This is the hood typical story. Everyone in the hood starts off with their 'basic' - and soon as they can, they leave for something better. I knew that baby-momma ******* wasn't gonna last too much longer lol
jeremy-meeks-chloe-green-6-7df8b99d-6bf2-48dc-b6c5-f39a61a3c741.jpg
071517-celebs-jeremy-meeks-Chloe-Green.jpg
jeremy-meeks-chloe-green-kiss-cuddle-by-the-pool-09.jpg
jeremy-meeks-chloe-green-kiss-cuddle-by-the-pool-03.JPG

Ex-Convict turn Super Model Jeremy Meeks and found a new white women in his life in Chloe Green.

Back