Famous Black men married to white women

Sorry to bust your bubble, but they are not married. They are not even a couple anymore as they split up at the end of last year. :(

Also, "technically speaking" David is mixed rather than black as his mom is South East Asian. ;)

i would very much like to see him with a beautiful lady again, preferably from his country of origin (which BTW happens to be mine too ;) )! :D

At least he there were happier times.

3BC6BC0100000578-0-image-a-2_1483366375907.jpg
jeremy-meeks-melissa-meeks-3.jpg

jeremy-meeks-melissa-meeks-2.jpg

This dude Fashon Model Jeremy Meeks has made a lot of headlines for the wrong reason like cheating on his current wife Melissa Meeks. They did make a good couple.

3BC6BC0100000578-0-image-a-2_1483366375907.jpg
jeremy-meeks-melissa-meeks-3.jpg

jeremy-meeks-melissa-meeks-2.jpg

This dude Fashon Model Jeremy Meeks has made a lot of headlines for the wrong reason like cheating on his current wife Melissa Meeks. They did make a good couple.
Yeah Mr. 'Hot Convict' went from being a felon with no future to a model earning close to 7-figures. we all knew he was getting MAD pussy thrown at his feet lol
Ole boy was recently partying on a YACHT slanging that dick to a billionaire heiress. Left his jumpoff back home with the two *******.

This is the hood typical story. Everyone in the hood starts off with their 'basic' - and soon as they can, they leave for something better. I knew that baby-momma ******* wasn't gonna last too much longer lol

Yeah Mr. 'Hot Convict' went from being a felon with no future to a model earning close to 7-figures. we all knew he was getting MAD pussy thrown at his feet lol
Ole boy was recently partying on a YACHT slanging that dick to a billionaire heiress. Left his jumpoff back home with the two *******.

This is the hood typical story. Everyone in the hood starts off with their 'basic' - and soon as they can, they leave for something better. I knew that baby-momma ******* wasn't gonna last too much longer lol
LOL!!:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Back