Famous Black men married to white women

jeremy-meeks-chloe-green-6-7df8b99d-6bf2-48dc-b6c5-f39a61a3c741.jpg
071517-celebs-jeremy-meeks-Chloe-Green.jpg
jeremy-meeks-chloe-green-kiss-cuddle-by-the-pool-09.jpg
jeremy-meeks-chloe-green-kiss-cuddle-by-the-pool-03.JPG

Ex-Convict turn Super Model Jeremy Meeks and found a new white women in his life in Chloe Green.
Or, she found herself a black bull boy toy ...'New white woman' is a vast understatement. Try, 'Billionaire heiress'. He just had a major come up.

This is a great thread. Very telling.
I'm just wondering why there aren't more male black hiphop, RnB, Soul, or Reggae artist showcased here. Where is the music? ;)
I would bet many of them have white wives or girlfriends.

This is a great thread. Very telling.
I'm just wondering why there aren't more male black hiphop, RnB, Soul, or Reggae artist showcased here. Where is the music? ;)
I would bet many of them have white wives or girlfriends.
Please post some pictures of famous black men with white wives or girlfriend.

I just wonder how many young Irish girls she influenced into going black. I can only assume a lot of them..especially when there are very few black men in Ireland..
Irish girls who study abroad get influenced by being exposed to different cultures.

VIPIrelandPicture-Ref108109-620x760.jpg
Baroque-opening-81-e1386427962766-565x1020.jpg
45.jpg
11bndqt.jpg

Former Miss Ireland Emma Waldron and her husband Manners Oshafi

They were never married, though they were in a very serious relationship for many years. They broke up and Emma has moved to the US where she's single and enjoying the dating scene. She also says that she likes the confidence and straightforwardness of American men, though she hasn't specified a particular race.

They were never married, though they were in a very serious relationship for many years. They broke up and Emma has moved to the US where she's single and enjoying the dating scene. She also says that she likes the confidence and straightforwardness of American men, though she hasn't specified a particular race.
At least they were together.

Back