Falling in love...

I'd say that falling in love with a black bull can be the biggest threat to the cuckold relationship. May ex gf started developing feelings for her African bull. Eventually, she left me for him when he didn't want to share her anymore.

When he realized that I was in love it did not go over well. We had to have weeks of very difficult conversation. Eventually he needed to go. Kind of a sad story but I would have changed anything
Did you stay with your bull? Did he eventually leave?

I have fallen in love twice in 16 years both with long term bf’s. It happens easily but the going forward is always the hard bit as I was asked by both to leave my husband and start a life with them.
We have been in the same situation with a lover a few years ago.
It was very exciting but didnt end well as he asked my wife to leave me and she didnt.
Happy yo chat. Pm me please

Falling in love with me will only intensify and embolden the passionate love we make!
Now I may not steal hubby's love interests which is not mine to take from him, but dammit I will surely use the ******* out of it to make some unforgettable sex memories with his lovely hotwife! ❤

I have fallen in love twice in 16 years both with long term bf’s. It happens easily but the going forward is always the hard bit as I was asked by both to leave my husband and start a life with them.
See that's the line you never cross! We can love each other and cherish the time we spend together but your lover must always understand that you are not his for the taking, just the borrowing! You will always belong to your husband and as an honoured lover blessed with the privilege to even experience your love, We must always go into the relationship knowing that we cannot take you away from your totally generous husband!

I think when a married wife meets her single black boyfriend all alone she wants him to fall for her ( he's single ) she wants to be his.....and meeting all alone with him she is way more relaxed and there's a tendency for her to be very intimate with him.

There is more kissing she's holding him more lovingly...and if there was condoms in front of her husband ...in the room all alone they come off....she accepts his body with nothing between them....I don't think there is a more exciting feeling than a married wife all alone feeling her single boyfriend release his warm seed deep inside her.

at that moment feeling him cum....she may have love feelings for him and thats great she should....He's single and she is taking a big chance of having his baby.
This is how it is in front of my husband.

It's ridiculous how many generalized statements can be read in this thread. "Women are like these...", "men are like those..." The point is: Everyone is different. A lifestyle choice may be right or wrong depending on the persons involved.

An asexual person is not made for a lifestyle like swinging but may still have a great relationship with another person.

A person who falls in love easily over sex could be the right person for polyamorous relationships (if they were open to that in the first place) but not for swinging or a cuckolding relationship.

It is crucial that all people involved in an arrangement or lifestyle also want the same thing.
A man who wants to find a Woman for relationship or who intends to steal another man's wife for some sort of sportive male competition makes a bad "bull" for a wifesharing couple. A wife who falls in love over sex easily makes a bad "slutwife". A husband who is more in love with his sexual kink fantasy than his wife makes a bad husband, no matter what lifestyle he desires.

If a loving couple decides to change their lifestyle into something different (open up their relationship sexually, for instance) there must be consensus over the type of lifestyle both desire to live. There must be ground rules and limits, if it is intended to work and not harm their relationship. Any rules that are agreed upon will be followed by both, no matter what. Not because one partner is pressured into that, but because no one of the partners intends to hurt the feelings of the one they love, and both respect their partner and their agreement. If one partner feels like changing rules or boundaries they will have a conversation that perhaps results in a new agreement before any change takes place. Anything else is betrayal. (i'm not saying that betrayal/cheating does not happen. i just mention it to distinguish it from an adult lifestyle which cheating is not. ;) )

Back