Falling in love...

I bet she feels the same way.
I wish that were the case, but unfortunately she steadfastly refuses to cuck me. Ironically, one of her reasons is that she fears she'd develop feelings for her lover, and that that'd change our marriage (presumably for the worst). I've talked with her about it in every way I can think of, but she's 100% insistent about it. So... there we are. *shrug emoji*

Anyway, congrats on living the dream!

Interesting question. I don't think I've ever "fallen in love" with anyone in the lifestyle.

I do however, believe that deeper feelings do develop if you meet with someone and are intimate with them on a regular basis. We have a "friend" that we have known now for probably 8 years or so and get together with him on a regular basis. I don't think I'm in love with him. But I think I have strong feelings for him because we have shared intimate moments, spent a lot of time together and had a lot of fun. We talk a lot. We hang out a lot, and spend a lot of time together. Throw in the fact that we are sexual together, and yeah, I'm pretty close to him. Close enough that if he moved away or if we stopped seeing each other, it would be disappointing because we are pretty close. (By the way, he and my husband are very good friends too.)

I would also point out that I am madly in love with my husband. We are best friends and have a very strong and open relationship. He knows what I like, what I don't like, and our marriage is really good. (Don't take that as perfect--sometimes I want to put my foot so far up his ass... lol) I'm very lucky. If my husband said we needed to stop being in the lifestyle (which I don't ever see him doing) but if he did, I would do that in a heartbeat. No questions asked. Some disappointment for sure. But no questions asked.

Just my $0.02

I wish that were the case, but unfortunately she steadfastly refuses to cuck me. Ironically, one of her reasons is that she fears she'd develop feelings for her lover, and that that'd change our marriage (presumably for the worst). I've talked with her about it in every way I can think of, but she's 100% insistent about it. So... there we are. *shrug emoji*

Anyway, congrats on living the dream!

Your wife is a very smart lady

Both my ex wife and ex fiance left me for men that they were fucking, and I think they thought they were in love with those men, but in reality its was almost 100% lust that did it I think, they both became totally obsessed with these guys, and both became like giggling teenagers when with these guys. They were exciting, assertive, charming, great in bed, good looking, well endowed, gym fit etc. ... everything I wasn't.
Had the guys done the right thing and walked once my ex's couldn't let go, I may have still been with either of them, but the guys wanted what I had and both told me that. They liked fucking my ex's more so because they were mine, but decided to take them just the same. Both my ex's ended up pregnant to these guys 6 months after we broke up and both were left to become single mothers 12 months after that.
I tried to reason with the men more than with my ex's at the time, but they weren't willing to give up that hot taboo sex at the time they all seem to have gotten addicted to. It was great for all of us when it was working, not so for me later when it wasn't. I became the third wheel very quickly bot times.

Both my ex wife and ex fiance left me for men that they were fucking, and I think they thought they were in love with those men, but in reality its was almost 100% lust that did it I think, they both became totally obsessed with these guys, and both became like giggling teenagers when with these guys. They were exciting, assertive, charming, great in bed, good looking, well endowed, gym fit etc. ... everything I wasn't.
Had the guys done the right thing and walked once my ex's couldn't let go, I may have still been with either of them, but the guys wanted what I had and both told me that. They liked fucking my ex's more so because they were mine, but decided to take them just the same. Both my ex's ended up pregnant to these guys 6 months after we broke up and both were left to become single mothers 12 months after that.
I tried to reason with the men more than with my ex's at the time, but they weren't willing to give up that hot taboo sex at the time they all seem to have gotten addicted to. It was great for all of us when it was working, not so for me later when it wasn't. I became the third wheel very quickly bot times.

He should have INCLUDED you!

I see nothing wrong with a woman loving two men at the same time especially if the bull or Dominant are in a LTR with the couple or are exclusive with her.

Either way it appears to be a win win for all :blackheart:
Definitely!

There's usually enough love to go around and if everything is done with full consent, poly can be a really beautiful way to live and love ❤️

Well, my ex wife had no desire for a cuck in her life, she hated almost everything about them (apart from my credit card) to be honest, and just wanted to be partnered to an alpha male, so she didn't want to be a hotwife to me. She loved sex with other men, but felt cuckolds were a sad and sorry existence. My ex-fiance at first loved having me as a cuckold, and we were madly in love, but she was also extremely attractive and was hit on constantly. In the end, the other guy was what would be considered a trophy husband and quite wealthy as well, so they had no need for me in their lives.

Your wife is a very smart lady
You know, she *is* very smart, that's absolutely true. I think it's also possible that she's being a bit over-dramatic about this thing. Like, there're fewer people more into this kink that I am, and not even *I* believe that her taking 9" of black cock will fundamentally alter who she is as a human being. She'll still be the same person. But that's not how she feels about it. And ultimately, of course, this is her choice to make, because it's her body, not mine.

I’ve had wives catch feelings, but that’s not cool with me.... I always step back when this happens...

My cucks are my friends and I wouldn’t want to hurt them...

Imagine someone letting you stay in their house for free and you steal something from them....
Our situation was not the usual cuckolding. My wife was cheating on me and I never found out until about the time that she got pregnant. The guy was actually her boyfriend and not just a bull that she fooled around with. But the thing is that I believe it is easy for a woman to fall in love with a man with whom she enjoys great sex (lovemaking).

Back