Falling in love...

When he realized that I was in love it did not go over well. We had to have weeks of very difficult conversation. Eventually he needed to go. Kind of a sad story but I would have changed anything
I fully understand the falling in love portion, a close relationship will inevitably lead to that. What bothers me is this lifestyle is all about sexual and mental exploring. Not finding a new husband.

Was your marriage on the rocks to begin with?

We can relate to this from the opposite side, cause believe it or not black men aren’t just dicks with an attached body and no feelings.

But here is his we look at this. We’ve always been very open to each other, if any feelings start developing we shut it down completely with that fella.

It isn’t weirder than being truthful in any other relationship, once you start getting that tingle of a new love we just move on, we have way to much invested in one another and to much love to risk it for a simple fling.

We aren’t saying don’t get feelings, but it’s the same as any other relationship in some ways. Once you start developing feelings for someone in your friend group, or at work you can just shut that down. Stop the flirting and hanging out is pretty much all that’s needed, distance yourself before further feelings develope.

With that said I realize different people value their current relationship more and some less though.

I think it’s impossible to expect women to have the kind of experiences this lifestyle gives us but somehow not fall in love. We all human and we fall in love with whom we feel most drawn to. We don’t have to admit it, even to ourselves but I think it happens a lot
Did your husband have issues with it? I dont think I would!

Back