Fake Wedding with Bull

5 years ago after wife an i had been married many years
i had wife get out her old wedding dress an she would put it on an we would go out to a hotel an make like we had just got married
i would find a black guy an invite him to take her on her wedding day
he doesnt know we are married long time but thinks we just got married an on our honey moon

we never made arrangements first it was just like a last moment thing.wed be at the hotel an there would be some guy
salesman or worker there that would get the chance to hit a just married woman on her honey moon

we never made arrangements first it was just like a last moment thing.wed be at the hotel an there would be some guy
salesman or worker there that would get the chance to hit a just married woman on her honey moon
We were on vacation once and my wife was horny so we found a bull and told him we were on our honeymoon (we weren't) but it was a fun night and he got a real kick out of thinking it was our honeymoon and he was fucking her

My hubby and I renew our vows a few years ago. We could not find a minister that will perform the renewing of the vows and one day at a family dinner I heard my bother in law talking with my sisters and heard that he is ordained. Later that night I talked with him privately and after the initial surprise and shock, he agreed. We rented a large suite at a hotel for the rewedding. I told my brother in law just follow the script that I wrote and it will go very well.

My hubby walked me into the room and in front of the minister and two BBC by my side.

The vows ends with the minister saying, you two may now fuck the slut anyway you wish, and you the cuckold may not fuck her this week.

If anyone if interest in more of the bbc wedding can message me. There are some things that happened that I will only discuss one on one.

It’s a common fantasy of mine that we’d go to our wedding location and get there a week or so before the actual wedding and have our cuckold wedding with the bull. she would walk me down the aisle in wedding white lingerie. I would be on a leash in chastity and sissy lingerie. Her bull would be wearing only a speedo. The maid of honor would be there as well in normal clothes. Part of the ceremony would be her locking the chastity cage on me and putting they key on her necklace, I would remove her panties and guide the bull into her.

after the ceremony, all four of us ( me, fiancé, bull and made of honor) to the honeymoon suite. My fiancé and her bull start consummating their marriage while I am trained by the maid of honor in make up application. She uses a strap-on on me and once I am properly used and made up in a sissy French maid outfit. they fuck all night and the maid of honor joins in. I serve them whatever they need/want, including clean up of all three.

the Day of the actual ceremony, the bull is my best man. my fiancé comes down th aisle dripping cum down her leg and holding some in her mouth from the bulls friends. She feeds it to me during our kiss.

i stay in chastity that night and all through the honeymoon while her bull consummates the wedding (again) and he fucks her the whole honeymoon. During the honeymoon, they pose as the couple and I pose as his female assistant.

Back