Fake on here is funny as fu**

Right Rightbut this black man right here is never thirsty. i cant agree with everyone on here being fake cause i meet 2 real people on here so even though its 98-99 percent fake theres still that 1 to 2% real people on here thats why i continue looking to talk and so on. But you is right for the most part
Who am I to know, but c'mon really, bragging on the internet about "how much pussy you get"...
View attachment 162319
I would be very careful about meeting anyone from this site. It is NOT a dating site it is a discussion site. I came here to share ideas and thoughts and be amused. Quite frankly if you need this site to hook up you really have some problems. I am an old grey haired man and I get all the pussy I want, and it's a lot more than once a week. If you are counting on this site site to get laid then maybe you need to examine your attitudes toward women.
lol we both know he dont get no pussy
Well you dont or you wouldn't be here trying like a sad loser.

Chill the fuck out.
This is not a dating site , if you get lucky? Than cool.
Until then shut up and enjoy. Don't give us brothers a bad name,
We got enough problems as it is. Chill the fuck out.

Perhaps women feel they have more at stake in revealing who they are. It's an evolutionary fact that women are more cautious and "picky" than men ... in general.

Making an asumption that they're all fake simply because they don't want to webcam might prove to be a poor strategy.

Perhaps women feel they have more at stake in revealing who they are. It's an evolutionary fact that women are more cautious and "picky" than men ... in general.

Making an asumption that they're all fake simply because they don't want to webcam might prove to be a poor strategy.

Although I do agree with what you say about women needing to be cautious, the thing about web cam or even just e-mailing photos doesn't hold because they don't need to show their faces or anything that could be positively identifying. They could just angle the cam to avoid showing their face or make a little sign showing the date and the e-mail address or handle they use to hold in front of their faces when taking photos. This proves they are who and, more importantly, what they claim to be without infringing on their privacy.

So unless the old, fat white guy pretending to be a young sexy white girl hires one to pose for the picture, he won't be able to snow the black guys for very long. :devil:
Same thing goes for the guys claiming to be hung blacks, the white ladies will lose interest pretty quick if they don't see something more concrete than a BBC picture ripped from the internet.

They could just angle the cam to avoid showing their face or make a little sign showing the date and the e-mail address or handle they use to hold in front of their faces when taking photos. This proves they are who and, more importantly, what they claim to be without infringing on their privacy.

I agree with all of that. But since I'm not a sexy white girl or a black guy sporting a big one I'll have to let others speak to that. There is a ton of fakery here and elsewhere.

The way I see it it's up to us to request / require the evidence as we see fit. If the other side won't provide it, move on. When I came here I had no expectation of meeting anyone in person. It happened but I think the majority of people here aren't here to meet others. Most just want to anonymously sit behind their monitors without gumming up the keys! LOL

Well, I have to say from a white girls point of view... A lot of black guys can not back up their cock... Why do guys only have one cock pic??? And once you ask for another they dissappear??? Never reply back??? ummmm, Where are all the big cocks???

I agree baby that's why i have a full xhamster profile with videos of me fucking also if anyone wants to know if i am real all they have to do is email me or text me:D

I agree that it is ridiculous with all the fakes here. I don't pretend to be anyone else other than who I am, a white guy who just wants to chat with people who have the same interest. My one friend who is female is on the fence about trying it. So when I posted on here, I got a couple guys who were fakes, people who thought I was BSing...which is understandable since there are many fakes, and actually met one guy from this site. It was a great time for my friend and I to meet a fellow member, even though nothing happened that night since she still was not 100% comfortable yet.

I have talked to a few men on here. I enjoy seeing my wife getting fucked and have a large collection of pictures to prove it. I am a man and would never pose as anything else. Your comments suggest that I should not be on this site. Only my wife or women.
Most true cuck's, will be the one to decide who will have the privilege to share there wife or girlfriend. As men we all are responsible to see to the well being of our loved ones.
I also have no use for a man posing as a women. Just fucking weird.

The anger and hostility here reveals some thirsty brothas. As a new member, the fake profiles were obvious to me when I first checked out this site. Frankly, it's the vast majority of them. When I signed up I had no belief that I was going to fall into pussy land, but was going to have some fun chatting with people and expressing myself in a way that you can't in many venues in life. I think that as society has changed and more of our activity occurs online, most people have a google mentality, where you can just type in what you want and get instant gratification. I hope everyone on this site, who is/are authentic, has a realistic view of things, because if you do, when/if you have the opportunity to meet someone here, it will probably go a long way towards showing you are level headed enough to fuck.

I agree with some of the previous posters that you should put a profile up on one of the adult sites if you are actively looking for something. It's really the best way to go if you are serious about finding something specific. Other than that, go out to a local bar/club and I'm sure you'll find plenty of pussy there, and if you're nice and pleasant to be around, I'm sure you can pull some women. If you're into the couples thing, go to bars where level headed people in their 30s and above frequent and just chill out and talk and make friends.

I have talked to a few men on here. I enjoy seeing my wife getting fucked and have a large collection of pictures to prove it. I am a man and would never pose as anything else. Your comments suggest that I should not be on this site. Only my wife or women.
Most true cuck's, will be the one to decide who will have the privilege to share there wife or girlfriend. As men we all are responsible to see to the well being of our loved ones.
I also have no use for a man posing as a women. Just fucking weird.
I'm thinkin any guy named "jack" has got to be fake! Oh ... wait ... that's just not right!

Back