Fake on here is funny as fu**

calvincollins

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
its funny to me how so called women or fakes or whateva you want to call these lames on here. u have a convo on here or on yahoo or msn or whateva but soon as you ask about a webcam just so they can prove who they are they wanna block you , stop talking to you or saying i am no fun really wtf is that i am make a list on here whom i talked to to let yall know who are the fakes on here.

i have no problem at all showing my face on cam or dick or whateva lol anyway if theres real women in here please stand up damn

But we NEED all the fat old white gay guys that pose as 22 year old blonds hot for big black dick!

If all the fakes suddenly left the site there would only be like, what ... three real women left here for all you black guys to schmooze. Think of their poor little hands and they pain they would suffer trying to type fast enough to keep up with the demand!
They wouldn't even have time to actually fuck any of the black dick that they would have all to themselves. :eek:

No, my friend, as grotesque as their existence may be, you need the posers, you want the posers .... wait ... that sounds a bit too much like Jack Nicholson ...

fuck the posers blkmen like myself are here for white women actual to have meets with not to sit here and just talk all day to fakes this site is here for women to please us black men not for posers to pretending to be women and get off when blkmen talk back to them thinking they are white women. Who ever thinks that way got a fucked up twisted way of thinking

Actually, this is a discussion forum, not a dating site.
It does have a space for placing ads for people who are looking to actually hook up, but the majority of it is discussion and fantasy fulfillment. If you are here posting in the forums thinking you are actually going to get lucky, forget it, the odds are way too much against it even if everyone on here was "real".

Figure it this way: eliminate all the fakes and you might have 100 real white women looking to hook up. Spread them out over the entire world (as this site is on the world wide web). Then figure that out of the "one" that is somewhere in your vicinity of say about a couple thousand square miles, you don't interest her, your dick is too small for her or you don't like brunettes. What do you figure your odds are of getting lucky?

Even if you bumped it to a thousand real women, which might put ten within a couple thousand miles of you, you still probably wouldn't be getting laid. They can't find a sitter, their husband's shift at work changed, they forgot to mention they have herpes, they can't drive that far, etc.

If you are seriously trying to find someone, you would be better off placing ads in various personal ad publications or dating websites where the ONLY thing they do is promote real people hooking up.

I said the samething my brother. Catfish is what they are. Fake fucks with photoshop pics all of them. In the past when i first joined theor were alot of real couples I hooked up with. Now this ******* is fake as hell. Fake pics, fake convo, all the young girls on here that are eighteen and so many people are from the same foreign country now. LOL... Im sick of traveling to a person's so called hometown , but when I get their I learn they dont exist. This website needs to step up and get the fakes out of here...

It does have a space for placing ads for people who are looking to actually hook up, but the majority of it is discussion and fantasy fulfillment. If you are here posting in the forums thinking you are actually going to get lucky, forget it, the odds are way too much against it even if everyone on here was "real".

Figure it this way: eliminate all the fakes and you might have 100 real white women looking to hook up. Spread them out over the entire world (as this site is on the world wide web). Then figure that out of the "one" that is somewhere in your vicinity of say about a couple thousand square miles, you don't interest her, your dick is too small for her or you don't like brunettes. What do you figure your odds are of getting lucky?

Even if you bumped it to a thousand real women, which might put ten within a couple thousand miles of you, you still probably wouldn't be getting laid. They can't find a sitter, their husband's shift at work changed, they forgot to mention they have herpes, they can't drive that far, etc.

If you are seriously trying to find someone, you would be better off placing ads in various personal ad publications or dating websites where the ONLY thing they do is promote real people hooking up.

Hmmm...you say not a dating site yet the name of this section of the site is: "Interracial Community - Sex & Cuckold Dating - Discussion Forum".

I've seen you and others post this same perspective and I don't really get it. Besides the NAME, the site also provides the ability to be verified. If it wasn't meant for dating, why bother?

Additionally, there is a specific forum for stories and fantasies. Again, if this is all about fantasy why bother having a specific forum like this?

you got your perspective all fucked up just cause u said its not a dating site lol well it is well thats what everybody else thinks it is. its obvious your one of the fakes on here trying to defend and all but good try we dont need yall fake fucks on here.

First of all dudes gotta stop acting like thirsty little puppies when they see a "what would you do to my wife" "wht would you do to my fat ass" picture. Niggas gotta stop this "oh ******* my bbc want that ass" bullshit. Bruh just about every avatar with women in them are fake. Thres no women here. I don't know why dudes are evn looking. When dudes send dick pics or talk privately to a "woman", you are helping some gay white man get off. Just take this site for what it is worth and stop looking to meet bitches here. All off this ******* is fake.

Right Rightbut this black man right here is never thirsty. i cant agree with everyone on here being fake cause i meet 2 real people on here so even though its 98-99 percent fake theres still that 1 to 2% real people on here thats why i continue looking to talk and so on. But you is right for the most part

fuck the posers blkmen like myself are here for white women actual to have meets with not to sit here and just talk all day to fakes this site is here for women to please us black men
Haha no actually me and my bf are here to find a big penis to maybe LET him please ME. Sick of the attitude that we should be begging for it. The fakes are the girls who act like they like that.

its funny to me how so called women or fakes or whateva you want to call these lames on here. u have a convo on here or on yahoo or msn or whateva but soon as you ask about a webcam just so they can prove who they are they wanna block you , stop talking to you or saying i am no fun really wtf is that i am make a list on here whom i talked to to let yall know who are the fakes on here.

i have no problem at all showing my face on cam or dick or whateva lol anyway if theres real women in here please stand up damn
Tell it like it is my fellow brotha , i totally agree....

First of all dudes gotta stop acting like thirsty little puppies when they see a "what would you do to my wife" "wht would you do to my fat ass" picture. Niggas gotta stop this "oh ******* my bbc want that ass" bullshit. Bruh just about every avatar with women in them are fake. Thres no women here. I don't know why dudes are evn looking. When dudes send dick pics or talk privately to a "woman", you are helping some gay white man get off. Just take this site for what it is worth and stop looking to meet bitches here. All off this ******* is fake.
I would be very careful about meeting anyone from this site. It is NOT a dating site it is a discussion site. I came here to share ideas and thoughts and be amused. Quite frankly if you need this site to hook up you really have some problems. I am an old grey haired man and I get all the pussy I want, and it's a lot more than once a week. If you are counting on this site site to get laid then maybe you need to examine your attitudes toward women.

I would be very careful about meeting anyone from this site. It is NOT a dating site it is a discussion site. I came here to share ideas and thoughts and be amused. Quite frankly if you need this site to hook up you really have some problems. I am an old grey haired man and I get all the pussy I want, and it's a lot more than once a week. If you are counting on this site site to get laid then maybe you need to examine your attitudes toward women.
first of all i dont need this site to get pussy secondly i get on her to talk and hopefully meet a few on here its the thrill of it lastly i dont need to explain myself to you. point blank of this topic there are alot of fakes here pretending to be someone they not so wtf are you even talking bout smh its sad really. why cant fagots or whitemen be there self???? o i forgot its cause no real blkman will talk to them on here thats why the gotta be fake and pretend to be someone they not this site is not for all that bullshit you probably one of those fagots thats why u on here saying somenthing about it

Point blank if you not a white women and cant prove who you are then SHUT THE FUCK UP. cause really if you saying something against fakes , then really you must be a fake yourself (a man posing to be a women or a man thats mad no blkmen wanna talk to them. so the wanna lash out and try to find a reason to explain about fakes. again if you not a real actual woman or couple and cant prove it really just dont say no more in this discussion

Back