Face Fucking Deep Throat

I love to watch men face fucking a pretty face.. even better if they deep throat in the process. The strange thing is I do not want to see them gag like a lot, I just want to see them accomplish it. I guess it is more of... Use my mouth however you want.. and I will take every inch of that cock.. hopefully a long BBC.. Who else loves to see a BBC disappear down the throat of a hot white woman effortlessly??

I love to watch men face fucking a pretty face.. even better if they deep throat in the process. The strange thing is I do not want to see them gag like a lot, I just want to see them accomplish it. I guess it is more of... Use my mouth however you want.. and I will take every inch of that cock.. hopefully a long BBC.. Who else loves to see a BBC disappear down the throat of a hot white woman effortlessly??
My husband says he loves watching the way a dick just slide right down my throat

Some time easy some time not so easy and guy have to push a little, but I love do it
if it were easy, anyone could. no, it's the challenge and the effort and the feeling of how good it is for him.
I like it when my head is held, sometimes my hands are tied behind my back. yes , the push for the last inches. all the way deep in, deep down...

Back