Deep Throat Question

Any tips to keeping it so I don’t gag as much when somebody face fucks me? I want it as deep down my throat as I can get it, but I’d really rather not throw up on someone’s dick. ♥️
The key is learning To Breathe appropriately through your nose and also open your jaw wide enough to inhale air around the cock. Once you train your body to know that you can breathe with a dick down your throat then you won't throw up.

Any tips to keeping it so I don’t gag as much when somebody face fucks me? I want it as deep down my throat as I can get it, but I’d really rather not throw up on someone’s dick. ♥️
******* plenty of water , get your throat relaxed and wet that way it slides down smoother . Also of you're nervous just take 8 deep breaths .

Sore throat spray numbs the gag reflex really well. It allows you to deep throat big cocks without gagging. I use it whenever I go to a glory hole or an adult theater.

Regardless of how you like it, or want it, when that bull starts face fucking your mouth he's not going to be gentle. He wants all of his cock down your throat ... all of it!
Probably a better question would be "In what position is best to take an aggressive bull's 9"er when he gives it to you?"
By the time you get to the "face fucking" level your bull assumes you should already be able to handle most situations.

A lot different from a standard blowjob ... this is a pleasure specifically meant for the male end. Its a chance for them to "bottom out" when they release a couple shooter glasses of cum down your throat. You won't even taste it. Its only natural for the bull to pull your face up tight when he starts cumming in your mouth as it helps him release a lot more cum as well.

Last edited:
Regardless of how you like it, or want it, when that bull starts face fucking your mouth he's not going to be gentle. He wants all of his cock down your throat ... all of it!
Probably a better question would be "In what position is best to take an aggressive bull's 9"er when he gives it to you?"
By the time you get to the "face fucking" level your bull assumes you should already be able to handle most situations.

A lot different from a standard blowjob ... this is a pleasure specifically meant for the male end. Its a chance for them to "bottom out" when they release a couple shooter glasses of cum down your throat. You won't even taste it. Its only natural for the bull to pull your face up tight when he starts cumming in your mouth as it helps him release a lot more cum as well.

Head over the bed or sofa arm rest (curved) are the best positions in our experience. He can thrust and cum all the way down your throat. Plus you get His balls in your nose!

Back