EYE CONTACT WITH HER HUBBY

Sometimes my hub takes them and fixes them, corrects the tone, hue, and saturation…if people can’t do that they’d find it easier to just turn the pic black and white, there less that needs to be considered. My hub did dozens of fake of me in many semi famous artist renderings, he made my face match the style of the artist, he even did one of me in that famous Playboy Marilyn on red satin, and even an Elvira. I didn’t know they had a fake section…if they really do I might post them there, some are really cool.
Nive good job

Sometimes my hub takes them and fixes them, corrects the tone, hue, and saturation…if people can’t do that they’d find it easier to just turn the pic black and white, there less that needs to be considered. My hub did dozens of fake of me in many semi famous artist renderings, he made my face match the style of the artist, he even did one of me in that famous Playboy Marilyn on red satin, and even an Elvira. I didn’t know they had a fake section…if they really do I might post them there, some are really cool.
That's a very different scenario than putting someone's face on another person's body.

Back