EYE CONTACT WITH HER HUBBY

The look of lust in your wife's eyes can never be hidden when she gets a Black Cock inside her.

I recall, in fact I have a pic, the first time my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, got between Pam's legs and was about to blacken her! In our pic Pam has the very same look on her face as the lady in the above pic. The other not so subtle differences are, Edwin is actually on his knees and leaning forward over her somewhat, between Pam's legs, he has a grip on her right waist with his left hand and holding his BBC in his right hand, guiding it forward to Pam's anxious hot wet swollen horny welcoming pussy! My timing, while not planned, was absolutely perfect. The head of his cock is within a few decimetres of its intended target! The next shot shows him in her just slightly past the head of his cock! The third shot shows the absolute surprise and delight on Pam's face!

I've often asked Pam what was on her mind at that moment, the one in that first pic that is! Pam has consistently said, "I was afraid you'd turn party pooper and intervene and stop it all!" In truth, as I've said to her, "At that point I was too far immobilized by what I was watching before me to do anything, even if I had wanted too!"
P.S. I can't, even today, imagine what a disappointment it would have had been had I intervened and stopped things!

tumblr_oh91bhcOO71viyrc4o1_1280.jpg
Kiss me now my darling

Back