exposed thong

Jlongdaddy

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
so there is this white girl at my job her thong, g string shows aloooot. her thong is always showing. its very obvious when she does it and she knows its showing. she plays with it sometimes and pulls it up so everyone can all see it. she knows what shes doing but what does this mean?? why do u think she is always doing this ??? she does this daily.

so there is this white girl at my job her thong, g string shows aloooot. her thong is always showing. its very obvious when she does it and she knows its showing. she plays with it sometimes and pulls it up so everyone can all see it. she knows what shes doing but what does this mean?? why do u think she is always doing this ??? she does this daily.
Means she's horny, wants attention, and waiting for a REAL MAN with nuts to step up and make that move ?
If she cute you should Go ahead and smash that

Means she's horny, wants attention, and waiting for a REAL MAN with nuts to step up and make that move ?
If she cute you should Go ahead and smash that
shes really quite and doesn't say much to anyone at work. I got her number 2 days ago. I hit her up but she didnt reply. I think she got a bf or something

shes really quite and doesn't say much to anyone at work. I got her number 2 days ago. I hit her up but she didnt reply. I think she got a bf or something
Oh okay if you got her number that means you in there like been there!
Yeah she prob got a man, that don't mean ******* except opportunity.
The quiet one are the BIGGEST FREAKS ?

she tried to get fucked by someone. Only time will tell and hopefully shes not just a tease (aka trouble)

Oh okay if you got her number that means you in there like been there!
Yeah she prob got a man, that don't mean ******* except opportunity.
The quiet one are the BIGGEST FREAKS ?
she didnt reply so I'm not gonna text again cuz that's gonna make me look thirsty and stupid. I think she just likes the attention cuz there arnt many girls working here

I think she just want to tease me
yo if your in atl, and she happens to be a white girl with a white bf.........If she aint have black dick yet, you might be the one to break her in...........you just gonna have to play the waiting game. Be a sneaky dude so your other coworkers dont start yapping their mouths!

yo if your in atl, and she happens to be a white girl with a white bf.........If she aint have black dick yet, you might be the one to break her in...........you just gonna have to play the waiting game. Be a sneaky dude so your other coworkers dont start yapping their mouths!
she likes black guys I'm sure he is black

she likes black guys I'm sure he is black
She wouldnt be doing that if he was black or then again she might have a safe corny one........I would try to get her to meet up at happy hour at twist or shout if they still around. Even take lunch. If you trying to hit her off, you need to go in hawk mode

Back