Exhibitionist Orgy

We had an orgy like this( similar) at secrets in Kissimmee, Fl. Its a swingers hotel and we had 6 or 7 BBC's and 2 white guys and 3 women fucking in 2 rooms with the blinds wide open and had a pretty sizable audience when I looked up. This went on for 3 or 4 hours, it was a blast! That was the first of 4 or 5 times we have done that since.

We had an orgy like this( similar) at secrets in Kissimmee, Fl. Its a swingers hotel and we had 6 or 7 BBC's and 2 white guys and 3 women fucking in 2 rooms with the blinds wide open and had a pretty sizable audience when I looked up. This went on for 3 or 4 hours, it was a blast! That was the first of 4 or 5 times we have done that since.
how often does your wife have group/gangbang parties?

We do have a baby, lol. Need to spend time with them. But thank you. We like more intimate meets as a lot of bulls wont let me play around other bulls
you've got a baby? you definitely got your body back in shape! i can understand balancing family time and play time. i hope servicing your bulls is always a joy and not a task. how often are you able to play?

It switches the word C-h-i-l-d to baby for some reason. An 8 y/o. We play a couple times a month on average
bahahahaha. gotta love it when word check changes things for ya! and regardless, she's got a hell of a body! i can imagine they would absolutely love to fuck your wife more often!

Always been interested in exhibitionism, I just figured: "The more, the merrier!"

Deepest and weeping apologies to differ, but to me, exhibitionism and orgy-ism don't go together. If I am nude among other nudes....we are just naturally together.....but if I am nude among a throng of the fully clothed....ah.....then I am indeed...naked (and that is exhibitionism....)....case in point:

IR01_ir01_19.gif

Back