Exhausted after a night of BBC

Any other hotwives have the problem of incredible exhaustion after a night of fucking your bull?? I swear everytime I play with him I'm so whipped the next day. He fucks me for hours on end, cums 3 or for times. Then I go home and there is my hubs waiting to lick me all over and ofcourse fuck me. I love the whole process but damn I lose the whole next day sleeping!!
have very similar situation as you. very pleasing though

My wife is an orgasm addict with amazing stamina. She climaxes dozens of times a session but also loves being in control of the fucking and positions. A treat for her is to get stimulated and fucked to exhaustion. Most white guys we’ve met , either as single M or meeting with other couples don’t put in the effort and are all over too quickly and she’s just getting into her stride. Our best sessions are when it’s her, me and one or more BBC. It’s also a chance for my quite conservative wife to dress to tease and get her kicks from turning several guys on.
We all meet up for a few drinks and she is the centre of attention for us guys - compliments are flowing and she’s looking hot in a short skirt and low cut top. Turn the conversation more sexually explicit and although she makes out that she’s embarrassed, I know this really turns her on by how flushed her skin is and her body language. She’ll cross and uncross her legs because of the tingly urges in her pussy. At this point, if it’s somewhere private I encourage her to play to her exhibitionism streak and flash her pussy. She has big labia and clitoris so by now they are very pink and prominent- no way you can miss that she’s horny. Usually everyone is really getting turned on, so time to hit the bedroom.
She loves the stimulation of skin contact, so getting her to stand in the middle of the room with her hands above her head and then we can undress her. Touching, fondling, licking, kissing and fingering her until the orgasms start. At this point I like to step back and enjoy the fun or until there’s a need for a cock to keep her full. My final gesture is to lay her on the bed on her back and reach round and spread her pussy open so everyone can see how wet and pink she is….
Then it’s down to the fucking, just keeping a cock in her pussy pretty much constantly while the rest of us play with her clitoris, her breasts and kissing her. As soon as one guy needs a break, me or another takes over. She gets to choose the positions, but no break from the fucking and orgasms.
We can keep her hydrated- but she needs to ask for lube or a bathroom break. She actually cums harder with a full bladder so will fuck all the way to almost pissing herself.
it usually takes a couple of hours for her to start to fatigue and take a more passive role and lying down positions. Eventually she’ll just be on her back, cumming and twitching.
When she calls time that’s the signal to show our appreciation and all cum on her. I’ve seen her absolutely glazed and dripping as we all shoot over her. This is her at her absolute sexiest- dripping in cum, sweaty, pink and her pussy gaping and contracting from the final orgasms.
Sometimes we’ve had to carry her to the shower and wash her down before a warm bathrobe and 11 or 12 hours to sleep it off.

Any other hotwives have the problem of incredible exhaustion after a night of fucking your bull?? I swear everytime I play with him I'm so whipped the next day. He fucks me for hours on end, cums 3 or for times. Then I go home and there is my hubs waiting to lick me all over and ofcourse fuck me. I love the whole process but damn I lose the whole next day sleeping!!
Lady, you do realize alot of women would probably love to have this particular problem don't you? (LOL)

Ok, so I only see my bf when my husband is away, but yes, I'm totally sore and exhausted the next day! And if he spends the night at my place...there's no rest until he goes home
Meanwhile, I've been cut off from sex for nearly six years, and the key to my chastity cage is still hanging from my wife's neck,
as I am typing this.😩 I hope you don't mind if I point out, that presently it's rather difficult for me to relate to your situation. 😂

After a weekend with one of her bulls my wife frequently complains she's exhausted when she has to get up on Monday morning when she has to go to work. And Monday afternoon when I pick her up she complains how sore her pussy is. She complains her pussy lips are swollen and sore and she has to try not to sit on them at her desk at work. She frequently removes her panties on the way home to let her pussy "get some air" and sometimes I can see stains where his cum is still draining out of her onto the cotton.
I can see the effect his big cock has had on her by her swollen lips and gaping pussy, but by Thursday she's anticipating her date on Friday evening to do it all over again.
He ruins my wife's pussy for 3 to 4 days at a time. If I try fucking her it's like sticking my cock into a tub full of pudding, she's so loose after he uses her.

Attachments

• 103_0363 (3).jpg
    103_0363 (3).jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 0425AAABBAAAA.jpg
    0425AAABBAAAA.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 0460A.jpg
    0460A.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 00003170.jpg
    00003170.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Im_a0199 (2).jpg
    Im_a0199 (2).jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Imgp0004 (3).jpg
    Imgp0004 (3).jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Imgp0017 (6).jpg
    Imgp0017 (6).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Imgp2340.jpg
    Imgp2340.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 45
Yes and its so frustrating when she comes home and goes right to bed and tells me to leave her alone shes too tired to deal with me right now and not to bother her shes going to sleep. Shes said before shes sorry shes groucy and bitchy but she was up all night having sex and her pussy aches and shes worn out and and doesn't feel like dealing with me right now.
Later when she would wake up she would come down and we would talk and later at night she would let me lick her pussy thats had her lovers cum inside it since the night before.
When she was too tired and wanted to go to sleep she would admit she was sorry she didn't want to deal with trying satisfy my needs at soon as she got home by telling me details and letting me lick her pussy. She was so well fucked by her bull and spent most of the night humiliating me to him that she just didnt want me to touch her at that moment. she needed to reset and settle into being home with me

Yes and its so frustrating when she comes home and goes right to bed and tells me to leave her alone shes too tired to deal with me right now and not to bother her shes going to *******. Shes said before shes sorry shes groucy and bitchy but she was up all night having sex and her pussy aches and shes worn out and and doesn't feel like dealing with me right now.
Later when she would wake up she would come down and we would talk and later at night she would let me lick her pussy thats had her lovers cum inside it since the night before.
When she was too tired and wanted to go to ******* she would admit she was sorry she didn't want to deal with trying satisfy my needs at soon as she got home by telling me details and letting me lick her pussy. She was so well fucked by her bull and spent most of the night humiliating me to him that she just didnt want me to touch her at that moment. she needed to reset and settle into being home with me

#cuckeduplife

Life of a cuck

Back