Exhausted after a night of BBC

Hey sometimes ladies have to double up and need a real man multiple times in one evening

Interesting. I've heard that before a few times, especially when they notice how I'm trying to 'pace' them, and telling them I'm a bit sore. They are relentless. :ROFLMAO:

That is a classic.

After a whole night of action, he bring me breakfast, and I go to sleep.

In the meanwhile cleans up the entire bedroom where I had sex with another man.

And of course.. he raise the condoms that we threw on the floor, my wet lingerie, and all the evidence that indicates that I had a wonderful time that night.

I love looking at him humiliated cleaning makes me love him even more when I see him in that situation.
My wife makes me do the same thing. I am doing the Locktober thing. This COVID thing has left my wife working remotely from home. So she has been extra needy this year. Derick has spent the night several times over the last month. I must have washed the sheets 20 times so she would not have to sleep on a wet spot. I don't think she has put on a pair of panties in two weeks.

Any other hotwives have the problem of incredible exhaustion after a night of fucking your bull?? I swear everytime I play with him I'm so whipped the next day. He fucks me for hours on end, cums 3 or for times. Then I go home and there is my hubs waiting to lick me all over and ofcourse fuck me. I love the whole process but damn I lose the whole next day sleeping!!
usually I have incredible exhaustion after being with two or three bulls and just need to sleep it off and re-hydrate

Back