Exhausted after a night of BBC

I'm sure the fact we have sex until three or four in the morning has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact I'm exhausted! The "problem" is exacerbated when I'm spending a weekend with him and that gets compounded by the fact my husband reclaims me when I return home! Yes, I'm worthless on those Monday mornings at work and Heaven help me if it's been a long weekend; I may not be any good at work until Wednesday or Thursday! It's all worth it, though. A magnificent workout!

Any other hotwives have the problem of incredible exhaustion after a night of fucking your bull?? I swear everytime I play with him I'm so whipped the next day. He fucks me for hours on end, cums 3 or for times. Then I go home and there is my hubs waiting to lick me all over and ofcourse fuck me. I love the whole process but damn I lose the whole next day sleeping!!

I think some of this is what is known in the kink community as "sub drop" or just "drop." A heavy kink scene causes an endorphin surge which is why they are so fun and cause such a range of emotions. A day or two after, the submissive will experience drop and totally crash because it takes the body a few days to catch up. I would think a heavy scene with a bull or bulls would cause a similar physiological reaction.

When I bottom for a heavy scene, 48 hours later I experience deep depression - like there's no hope in the world and all is lost - or I'm extremely irritable. But it usually passes within 24 hours when my body can replenish.

Best practices in the kink community for dealing with drop are self care, rest, snuggles from someone you love, and believe it or not, good quality dark chocolate.

That is a classic.

After a whole night of action, he bring me breakfast, and I go to sleep.

In the meanwhile cleans up the entire bedroom where I had sex with another man.

And of course.. he raise the condoms that we threw on the floor, my wet lingerie, and all the evidence that indicates that I had a wonderful time that night.

I love looking at him humiliated cleaning makes me love him even more when I see him in that situation.

Last edited:
I am new to this site and, as a black male gynecologist this discussion caught my attention. Over the years I have heard similar comments from numerous patients. Those who are new to the lifestyle often are concerned that they have some health problem, but I assure them that exhaustion or near-exhaustion is not unusual. As with any intense exercise, one's body usually adjusts with time, but it's still an intense workout for a woman.

Back