Exhausted after a night of BBC

Any other hotwives have the problem of incredible exhaustion after a night of fucking your bull?? I swear everytime I play with him I'm so whipped the next day. He fucks me for hours on end, cums 3 or for times. Then I go home and there is my hubs waiting to lick me all over and ofcourse fuck me. I love the whole process but damn I lose the whole next day sleeping!!
May not be exhausted but usually a bit sore if you know what I mean

I call that getting bull-dozed! That's what happens when you've got a first class bull and he's a master cocksmith, and a journeyman Pipe layer and he put that sleeper hold on that pussy! The kind of really good sex that will leave that ass sn😴ring even when you don't even snore!

There are some first class BBC Alpha Bulls out there can.
. Do almost all the work, stroking and stroking your passion to it's highest levels making you sweat and secrete as much fluid as when you're cumming fluids!
. Make you lose count of how many orgasms you've had!
. Hit that pussy so good he got you whispering ******* to him that you probably shouldn't be whispering to him! He hit that pussy so good that he got you wanting to break the rules just to have more of him!

Now for some BBC news: According to a new study posted by the Washington post which was conducted by the major dating sites It found that single men are reporting that sex has lost its importance since the pandemic. So before the pandemic most guys weren't getting laid anyway then when the pandemic shut down venue's making only possible to interact online it dramatically decreased the need for men to have sex. 📈

So ladies if you are dealing with a single guy right now who's laying pipe like a skilled tradesman and putting the sleeper hold on that pussy and bull-dozing that ass into the nether realm then consider yourself very fortunate because out there on the dating scene ******* is getting scares and many women are going very vitamin D deficient! I mean their sex life is looking like those hungry children who need donations so they can eat. Well there are women who's sex life looks like those little hungry children and they need a donation of dick immediately! So if somebody is putting that ass to sleep than you are lucky gal!🤗

I call that getting bull-dozed! That's what happens when you've got a first class bull and he's a master cocksmith, and a journeyman Pipe layer and he put that sleeper hold on that pussy! The kind of really good sex that will leave that ass sn😴ring even when you don't even snore!

There are some first class BBC Alpha Bulls out there can.
. Do almost all the work, stroking and stroking your passion to it's highest levels making you sweat and secrete as much fluid as when you're cumming fluids!
. Make you lose count of how many orgasms you've had!
. Hit that pussy so good he got you whispering ******* to him that you probably shouldn't be whispering to him! He hit that pussy so good that he got you wanting to break the rules just to have more of him!

Now for some BBC news: According to a new study posted by the Washington post which was conducted by the major dating sites It found that single men are reporting that sex has lost its importance since the pandemic. So before the pandemic most guys weren't getting laid anyway then when the pandemic shut down venue's making only possible to interact online it dramatically decreased the need for men to have sex. 📈

So ladies if you are dealing with a single guy right now who's laying pipe like a skilled tradesman and putting the sleeper hold on that pussy and bull-dozing that ass into the nether realm then consider yourself very fortunate because out there on the dating scene ******* is getting scares and many women are going very vitamin D deficient! I mean their sex life is looking like those hungry children who need donations so they can eat. Well there are women who's sex life looks like those little hungry children and they need a donation of dick immediately! So if somebody is putting that ass to sleep than you are lucky gal!🤗
"whispering ******* that you probably shouldn't be whispering to him". LOL...I have been there before. OMG...what did I just say?

Back