Exclusively Bi chat group for UK based black men, couples and single ladies

Up until 2020 I used to host a carefully vetted chat group. It was used to create a safe networking space in which hetroflexible, bicurious and fully bisexual black men could network with cuckold couples, bi hotwife couples and single women.

Now feels like a good time to bring it back to life. If you are interested in joining the private telegram group ( more secure than WhatsApp or KiK ) please feel free to contact me directly.

So as to not cause offence please only reach out to me if you fit into one of the categories mentioned. Also please be mindful of the fact that I vett the authenticity of couples just as much as the single males. Why is this? This is to ensure that on the occasions when an intimate meet is hosted cucks feel at ease walking around in a cage or panties and that us single black guys feel comfortable about being fluffed openly by cuckolds when flirting with their wife/partner.
Sir, I am a white single bisexual man ?, sissy, who has been black only for 4 years. Im not sure you will allow me in your group because I live in Dallas, TX, USA but I would love to serve you and chat with the group.
thanks for your consideration.
Donaldintx@outlook.com, 16026282150

Sir, I am a white single bisexual man ?, sissy, who has been black only for 4 years. Im not sure you will allow me in your group because I live in Dallas, TX, USA but I would love to serve you and chat with the group.
thanks for your consideration.
Donaldintx@outlook.com, 16026282150
Hi your interest is very much appreciated but we're UK based. Our goal is to get to know each other and meet in person so you would need to be a local. Besides that our singles are majority bi/curious black men with spaces for one or two TVs TS women. Sissys have to be part of a couple.

Small cocked guy in the Midlands how would love to be in a cuckold relationship.
Also would like to serve black men.

Me and wife do this .I have little cock .wife introduced to it few years ago .now a full blown sissy boi and would never change .she is a black cock loving slut but we enjoy together and alone hope you get your wish Good luck on your journey 💜

Mature Bi cock sucker here. We joined this site some time ago and tried to get the Mrs interested in Cucking me but she went off the idea so I went ahead and found my own BBC to suck off a gay site and now I`m addicted to sucking and serving black cock.
I`d love to suck one or several in front of a mixed group and maybe even more.

Attachments

• 1706520_2020062501591714.jpg
    1706520_2020062501591714.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 1706520_20200625020023631.jpg
    1706520_20200625020023631.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
Up until 2020 I used to host a carefully vetted chat group. It was used to create a safe networking space in which hetroflexible, bicurious and fully bisexual black men could network with cuckold couples, bi hotwife couples and single women.

Now feels like a good time to bring it back to life. If you are interested in joining the private telegram group ( more secure than WhatsApp or KiK ) please feel free to contact me directly.

So as to not cause offence please only reach out to me if you fit into one of the categories mentioned. Also please be mindful of the fact that I vett the authenticity of couples just as much as the single males. Why is this? This is to ensure that on the occasions when an intimate meet is hosted cucks feel at ease walking around in a cage or panties and that us single black guys feel comfortable about being fluffed openly by cuckolds when flirting with their wife/partner.
can i join? bisexual white sissy with a gf

Count us in

Back