Exclusively Bi chat group for UK based black men, couples and single ladies

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Up until 2020 I used to host a carefully vetted chat group. It was used to create a safe networking space in which hetroflexible, bicurious and fully bisexual black men could network with cuckold couples, bi hotwife couples and single women.

Now feels like a good time to bring it back to life. If you are interested in joining the private telegram group ( more secure than WhatsApp or KiK ) please feel free to contact me directly.

So as to not cause offence please only reach out to me if you fit into one of the categories mentioned. Also please be mindful of the fact that I vett the authenticity of couples just as much as the single males. Why is this? This is to ensure that on the occasions when an intimate meet is hosted cucks feel at ease walking around in a cage or panties and that us single black guys feel comfortable about being fluffed openly by cuckolds when flirting with their wife/partner.

Its going great so far. We already have a nice mix of couples single ladies and bicurious black men. Everyone including couples is vetted to ensure that everyone is authentic. If everything goes smoothly I can add you to the group. Can I safely assume that Mr bobter65 is a cock sucker?
Bobstar65@mail.com is definitely a cock suckered and more

Bob and lacey just told wife you local very happy to know more people same as us or similar do you have any fantasy you would like to try

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220327-202740_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220327-202740_Samsung Internet.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 144
  • Screenshot_20220327-191437_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220327-191437_Samsung Internet.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 145
So do use get much action
I would say first time was awkward but got better and better as mire we did and trusted each other .Trust is important. And the naughty the more arousing for us both her idea for me to get fucked after sucking cock for a good while

Use sound fun
I've lived a good life done many things and enjoyed .but watching her get bbc is the best and now moved on to receiving it wow mind blowing I feel addicted to it. Had the most amazing orgasms that didn't know a man could have1000 times better than sex or walking that we men don't understand till experienced it ever get chance go for it

My email is on my profile and living so near would be great to have a sex friend to discuss and enjoy our time

Back