Exclusively Bi chat group for UK based black men, couples and single ladies

I'm on the look out for more bi black/mixed men to join my Telegram chat group. A recent member is a woman who has a thing for bi black men and we've teamed up to have adventures together. She's at a day time bi party for the first time today it's a real shame that I can't make it but with a bit of luck she finds someone interesting.

Up until 2020 I used to host a carefully vetted chat group. It was used to create a safe networking space in which hetroflexible, bicurious and fully bisexual black men could network with cuckold couples, bi hotwife couples and single women.

Now feels like a good time to bring it back to life. If you are interested in joining the private telegram group ( more secure than WhatsApp or KiK ) please feel free to contact me directly.

So as to not cause offence please only reach out to me if you fit into one of the categories mentioned. Also please be mindful of the fact that I vett the authenticity of couples just as much as the single males. Why is this? This is to ensure that on the occasions when an intimate meet is hosted cucks feel at ease walking around in a cage or panties and that us single black guys feel comfortable about being fluffed openly by cuckolds when flirting with their wife/partner.
Good morning and great media.
Can you please add me to group thanks in advance

Up until 2020 I used to host a carefully vetted chat group. It was used to create a safe networking space in which hetroflexible, bicurious and fully bisexual black men could network with cuckold couples, bi hotwife couples and single women.

Now feels like a good time to bring it back to life. If you are interested in joining the private telegram group ( more secure than WhatsApp or KiK ) please feel free to contact me directly.

So as to not cause offence please only reach out to me if you fit into one of the categories mentioned. Also please be mindful of the fact that I vett the authenticity of couples just as much as the single males. Why is this? This is to ensure that on the occasions when an intimate meet is hosted cucks feel at ease walking around in a cage or panties and that us single black guys feel comfortable about being fluffed openly by cuckolds when flirting with their wife/partner.
I'd be interested for sure :)

Back