Excitement of Breaking Wedding Vows

As much as I’d like to help you meet any of them, I don’t have any in mind that don’t have black lovers already.. and if you have the same qualities as the black guy I mentioned, I would think that you would already be a very busy lover..

i be fukin a older latina milf whos about 48. married with one grown *******. very religious but after 8 months of buying clothes from me and talkin, she accepted meeting quietly at a local reggae bar. she was nervous and said she hasnt been mounted by her husband in months. he be bout 60 years old. after she had her wine, i took her home and gave it to her good. deep and balls slappin. she begged for it after so now i hittin it about every week

i be fukin a older latina milf whos about 48. married with one grown *******. very religious but after 8 months of buying clothes from me and talkin, she accepted meeting quietly at a local reggae bar. she was nervous and said she hasnt been mounted by her husband in months. he be bout 60 years old. after she had her wine, i took her home and gave it to her good. deep and balls slappin. she begged for it after so now i hittin it about every week
Good man is she for breeding still

Speaking as a sperm donor, the answer is a definite Yes. It's a turn-on. Especially when the husband is absent or unaware of my involvement with his wife.

That said, the infertile husbands whose wives I inseminate are usually in close and protective attendance for the "adultery".

The occasional one even wants to hand-guide my hard-on into his wife's vagina, and I invariably let him. Actually I find that rather hot, especially when he continues to clasp the shaft of my thrusting cock to feel me eventually spurting my much-desired sperm into his wife.

In that circumstance the breaking of the wedding vow occurs when the wife falls in love with me, as happens reasonably often. But I never complain of course, despite that it makes me feel a bit guilty which I do my compassionate best to conceal from the co-operating husband.
You shouldn’t ever feel guilty about what you are doing because if you think about it the wife and husband both want her to be unfaithful and commit adultry the only difference is they both agree on the person doing it
as for guiding your cock into the wife’s pussy that’s something I enjoy too and also touching the bull as his cock spasms and shoots it’s load everywhere inside her

Is it really an affair if it was hubby's ideal fantasy, he set it up, and watched with pleasure as you gifted your sweet married goodies to another man with a big black cock?🤔
Yes. Only its a couples shared affair. It does not matter if the affair is with a man of your race or not.

Speaking as a sperm donor, the answer is a definite Yes. It's a turn-on. Especially when the husband is absent or unaware of my involvement with his wife.

That said, the infertile husbands whose wives I inseminate are usually in close and protective attendance for the "adultery".

The occasional one even wants to hand-guide my hard-on into his wife's vagina, and I invariably let him. Actually I find that rather hot, especially when he continues to clasp the shaft of my thrusting cock to feel me eventually spurting my much-desired sperm into his wife.

In that circumstance the breaking of the wedding vow occurs when the wife falls in love with me, as happens reasonably often. But I never complain of course, despite that it makes me feel a bit guilty which I do my compassionate best to conceal from the co-operating husband.
Speaking on you luck of being the one to help a couple create a baby I don‘t blame the husband for wanting to be there when this happens. As they are using the oh natural method of creating this life. The alternative is very cold and clinical. Also very expensive.

I hope you can understand the bond between the couple when the husband is there guiding you into her. That shared moment when each of them feel you create a life for them you are creating a wonderful memory for them.

I do know a small sperm donors group that post pictures in their Private Man Caves of all the children they have fathered. Some couples even send annual up date photos and letters on how the ******* are doing. Usually a Christmas Family photo and letter and Birthday Photos. One of the couples have sent school, high school and post secondary graduation photos.

Those few moments you shared with that couple have resulted in a life time of memories for the couple.

Back