Excitement of Breaking Wedding Vows

For my wife and I, having her break her vows, and violate just about every martial taboo out there, is the primary reason why we love the hot wife/cuckold husband lifestyle. From her showing her married birthday suit to other men, to having other men touch and fondle her, to exchanging passionate kisses with other men in public with me standing nearby, to spreading her shapely legs and having her married pussy fucked by other men, to having other men fill her married cunt with their potent, hot sperm, to having her married womb being impregnated by other men, to her giving birth to the babies of other men, it is all good and have given both of us numerous, powerful orgasms.

Attachments

• Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 151
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 152
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 152
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 139
first off I have to tell you the following.
at 18 I got a vasectomy for medical / genitic reasons. It was the hardest thing I had ever done as I wanted *******.
at thirty one I married a wonderful lady who already had *******. Best thing I ever did.
at 51 I watched cancer take her.
i am now just about ready to retire.

over the years I have been with many married ladies. Between 18 and 28 I am guessing 40 married ladies always with their husbands permission.
after I was married my wife who was a swinger would see to it that I got strange on a regular bases. I also watched my wife play.
now I help ladies play. Mostly widowed, divorced and single.
however there are two married ladies that have a wedding dress fetish. You would be surprised at how many guys have a wedding / wedding dress fetish not just black guys.

over the years, i've been lucky enough to be with several married women. i never gave vows a thought, mine or theirs.

to me, they were just women who wanted to have fun. all were unhappy with their hubbies. unfortunately, i knew four of the hubbies & interacted with 3 of them, regularly.

There is a thrill for some people to knowingly break the rules. This includes: Vowels, public sex, Family & friends approval regarding race, etc

Is it really an affair if it was hubby's ideal fantasy, he set it up, and watched with pleasure as you gifted your sweet married goodies to another man with a big black cock?🤔
No, it's not. The element of consent, along with encouragement and support, yields no promises broken, no vows violated.

Take it from me...I know what cheating is...and isn't... :whistle:

I wonder how many wives find the fact that they are breaking their wedding vows to be exciting? For the guys that enjoy sex with married women, is the fact that she is breaking her wedding vows with you a turn on?
I think from both angles this is a huge turn on

Interesting question that reminds me of a black friend of ours who is very handsome, in his late 30s, very fit and charismatic and specializes in seducing young white wives..
and I might add is very successful in doing so, many of them are first time with a black guy. And he’s with all of them more than once.. He finds it very exciting that these gorgeous hot wives are willing to break their wedding vows just to be with him.. and some are even referrals from other wives he’s been with..
And no, I’ve never been with him myself but I do know two girls who have and from what they say, he’s a very good lover and especially knows that his reputation depends on him being very discrete, especially with the women who are very wealthy..

Interesting question that reminds me of a black friend of ours who is very handsome, in his late 30s, very fit and charismatic and specializes in seducing young white wives..
and I might add is very successful in doing so, many of them are first time with a black guy. And he’s with all of them more than once.. He finds it very exciting that these gorgeous hot wives are willing to break their wedding vows just to be with him.. and some are even referrals from other wives he’s been with..
And no, I’ve never been with him myself but I do know two girls who have and from what they say, he’s a very good lover and especially knows that his reputation depends on him being very discrete, especially with the women who are very wealthy..
I love how these wives make referrals

Id love to talk to you and your friends

he's not in texas, is he?

Back