Example of an Owner’s Contract

We are looking for an example of an owners contract between Hotwife/cuck and their Bull. Please share with us if you do. Discretion is assured. The more extreme the better.
I have never been in such a type of relationship but I have been in Dom/sub relationships so I don't know if the contract is the same. I haven't been in one in a while but I am sure I can find an example of one of my contracts, a blank one at least and send it to you. You can look it over and see there's anything in there that fits your needs.

Our contract with our most longstanding regular is unwritten by him.

He is a police officer and a very dominate, confident man, naturally.

We have been with him going on 9 years. We met him in a club with some of his friends years ago. He took liberties the first night and continuously thereafter.

He is a Man.

He knew us well instantly, and far better with time. He knows he is the final authority on our relationship and on the "right and wrong" surrounding it. There is nothing in writing, yet we would never betray or cross him. And, no one knows it better than he, and both of us.

The right to the hotwife’s anus and the right to ejaculate therein seems to be missing.

Rights of the Black Bull
The bull has the right to the hotwife’s vagina.
The bull has the right to hold the key to the cuckold’s chastity device if the hotwife so wishes.
The bull has the right to humiliate the cuckold any time he wants.
The bull has the right to give instruction to the cuckold.
The bull has the right to ejaculate inside the hotwife’s vagina.
The bull has the right to ejaculate inside the hotwife’s mouth.

The first of these seems very sensible. The subsequent ones maybe enjoyable fun/ fantasy? With elements that probably most of we cuckold couples practice from time to time. For us though , most of the time we’re just a very ordinary married couple . But when we play, there are unwritten rules , though they can be summed up quite simply: she is always right; he always does as he’s told.

These are not really contracts though, it’s more an MoU which is a non-legally binding written down version of a Gentleman’s Agreement. The difference being a contract is enforceable in law. But who realistically is going to go to Court over a breach of these terms?

Back