Ex- Football player Cock (NYC)

Would you tribute a video of my fiancé stripping so I could put it side-by-side in a video of me doing the same? I want your dominate dark masculine dick to place my pink semi-soft floppy one to shame.

24 Arizonan HS sweethearts. Been together since age 15. She caught me photoshopping her with BBC. Pretended not to see it. Looses track of conversation and stares when a black man is in our presence. Bought me short swimming trunks and wears slutty bikinis down to the complex swimming pool whenever our next door black neighbor plays dominos with his buddies on the patio. They holler at her. She asked me once “what, are you afraid?” Because I didn’t do anything. She chose to watch Hairspray and grabbed my dick during the IR scenes. She even borrowed The Chapel Show from her black male college who she said has my name. Laughed forcibly out loud during the MTV Real World cuck scene and later asked me to fuck her. Screaming louder than ever “fuck me harder! I love your big dick Sean!” The neighbor heard, I know for certain because she also once woke to me with my ear pressed on the wall in the middle of the night as our athletic black neighbor was making a white scream all of the qualities that she luffed from what his dick was made up of.

please.

Attachments

• 3F000AF9-D1A1-435B-ABC6-FA9061919113.MOV
    63.6 MB
Back