Ever masturbated to pic of a white female friend while imagining she is having sex with a black man?

Have you ever masturbated to a picture of a white female friend or co worker?

• No

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Lol. Yes, i have done this many times. I like doing it.

Votes: 50 92.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of my wife's friends who's known all about our sex life has a bbc fantasy. She is super hot too but she says her pussy is too small for black men. I've tried to get her blacked as much as my wife. I've jerked off to pics of her while watching bbc videos. Shes even told me she firmly believes bbc is much bigger and better and that she'd become addicted to it but she doesn't want to take a chance of ruining her 2nd marriage. Theres no way her pathetic husband can satisfy her though. She cheated on her first husband and her next boyfriend after he couldn't get hard. Shes a whore but won't admit it and would be perfect for bbc.

Any white women getting fucked by a bbc gets me so hard. I’ve lost count of his many loads I’ve shot thinking about. For me, I mostly think about my wife and her mom. There both so hot and there’s butts are big and thick. Also my manger at work. She is built for bbc, huge ass, big tits. I would love to see her bent over and getting fucked by a bbc!

Back