Ever fucked at the work office?

There has been a ton of sex around the office I work in. Not just including me. We have a tendency to hire pretty young women for secretaries and our boss and several other men in the office love them. I have made connections with a few of my coworkers as well as occasionally just inviting someone over after hours.

Just wondering how many of you guys have gotten laid in your work environment. I do finance and legal work. I'm constantly seeing woman in heels, skirts, leggings you name it. So for the record. How many of you guys have gotten some pretty white pussy while on the clock?
More times than I can count. Under tint, in my office, on business trips...

Just wondering how many of you guys have gotten laid in your work environment. I do finance and legal work. I'm constantly seeing woman in heels, skirts, leggings you name it. So for the record. How many of you guys have gotten some pretty white pussy while on the clock?
Multiple times. One of my biggest fantasies was always to have sex in my office so when I got an office job I had to check that off the bucket list.

Back