Ever fucked at the work office?

my wife has always seemed to get jobs where there is at least one or two guys that she ends up fucking at the office. most times after hours. one of her first jobs after we got married she was working in the evening and one of the bosses who was about 20 years older then her confronted her about her sucking his cock. she resisted at first but finally thought she would do it once to make him stop asking. well that one blow job turned into sex with him at least 3 times a week. we are not sure but he may be the ******* of one of our children.

After the Marine Corps I started doing defense contracting overseas but when I was home I was a certified Fitness trainer and Massage practitioner here in San Diego. Never messed with a fitness client because most of them were Navy and Marines who had to get in shape to make the fitness requirements but my massage clients were Navy seals, Marine ******* Recon, Naval pilots, and lots of military housewives.

Man those women were very naughty. I tried to resist sleeping with some but they made it practically impossible. Women are so bad when they want to be. I will tell you guys things that they were doing to flirt and seduce while getting a massage.

.After we finish the consultation I would give them specific instructions to undress down to their comfort level and then get on the table and cover themselves with the sheet and the blanket. I leave the room and five minutes later I knock and get permission to enter the room again and it never fails half of these women are intentionally laying on top of the table either 100% percent naked or just with their thong panties on. At that moment my dick is hard because I know she heard me say get under the coverings. So of course I am tempted to leave her that way and just perform the massage with all her goodies out, but then I think again that she knows how this works and I actually make them get under the coverings and perform the massage.

. There would be times that the women would immediately begin to moan in a very seductive manner and when I would ask them "if they were ok" and they would respond "I'm sorry I will stop"! They would play games with me trying to seduce me.

. There was also a large mirror in the massage room and while I was massaging them they would stare at me through the mirror and they would say "OMG your skin looks so good on mine"!

. I have had numerous women go into an orgasmic state during the massage. They would moan and groan and squirm around on the table as though I was fucking them. I would would literally question in my mind "am I doing anything inappropriate"? After I would reassure myself that I wasn't doing anything inappropriate I would just do my best to massage them totally turned on with a rock hard bbc and get paid.

. I have had numerous women reach off the table and try to unzip me. One woman said "let me have a little taste" as she tried to unzip me.

. A few of the women over the years actually did touch me and rub my crotch and unzipped my pants and pulled out my bbc and if "I pull it I use it"!

After the Marine Corps I started doing defense contracting overseas but when I was home I was a certified Fitness trainer and Massage practitioner here in San Diego. Never messed with a fitness client because most of them were Navy and Marines who had to get in shape to make the fitness requirements but my massage clients were Navy seals, Marine ******* Recon, Naval pilots, and lots of military housewives.

Man those women were very naughty. I tried to resist sleeping with some but they made it practically impossible. Women are so bad when they want to be. I will tell you guys things that they were doing to flirt and seduce while getting a massage.

.After we finish the consultation I would give them specific instructions to undress down to their comfort level and then get on the table and cover themselves with the sheet and the blanket. I leave the room and five minutes later I knock and get permission to enter the room again and it never fails half of these women are intentionally laying on top of the table either 100% percent naked or just with their thong panties on. At that moment my dick is hard because I know she heard me say get under the coverings. So of course I am tempted to leave her that way and just perform the massage with all her goodies out, but then I think again that she knows how this works and I actually make them get under the coverings and perform the massage.

. There would be times that the women would immediately begin to moan in a very seductive manner and when I would ask them "if they were ok" and they would respond "I'm sorry I will stop"! They would play games with me trying to seduce me.

. There was also a large mirror in the massage room and while I was massaging them they would stare at me through the mirror and they would say "OMG your skin looks so good on mine"!

. I have had numerous women go into an orgasmic state during the massage. They would moan and groan and squirm around on the table as though I was fucking them. I would would literally question in my mind "am I doing anything inappropriate"? After I would reassure myself that I wasn't doing anything inappropriate I would just do my best to massage them totally turned on with a rock hard bbc and get paid.

. I have had numerous women reach off the table and try to unzip me. One woman said "let me have a little taste" as she tried to unzip me.

. A few of the women over the years actually did touch me and rub my crotch and unzipped my pants and pulled out my bbc and if "I pull it I use it"!

"Women are so bad when they want to be."
Amen. When my wife started working at the company where I worked, her first project was on a project I was on.
So she was in my office a lot, talking to me.

Now this was a girl who was very smart, very organized. A true professional in the business we were in.
She fancied me (heard all this later).

She asked around if I were married (no) and she set out on her own project.
Mainly, she'd wear blouses with scooped necklines and she'd come to talk with me and she'd bend over
my desk. For a long time. She had outstanding tits. So after a few times I gave in lol and asked her out.
The rest is history.

Could this thing even happen in today's world?

"Women are so bad when they want to be."
Amen. When my wife started working at the company where I worked, her first project was on a project I was on.
So she was in my office a lot, talking to me.

Now this was a girl who was very smart, very organized. A true professional in the business we were in.
She fancied me (heard all this later).

She asked around if I were married (no) and she set out on her own project.
Mainly, she'd wear blouses with scooped necklines and she'd come to talk with me and she'd bend over
my desk. For a long time. She had outstanding tits. So after a few times I gave in lol and asked her out.
The rest is history.

Could this thing even happen in today's world?
In today's world most men would never be alone with a woman in the office or ask her out because the lines of harrassment are so blurred today. See if the guy they are not attracted to asks them out is harrassment but if that attractive manager who hits on everyone and even plays grabs ass every once in awhile asks them out that's ok. The none select unattractive guys have it so hard today on the job and many of them don't go out and they don't have any game that's why I believe ******* should be legal so these guys don't end up Incels.

In today's world most men would never be alone with a woman in the office or ask her out because the lines of harrassment are so blurred today. See if the guy they are not attracted to asks them out is harrassment but if that attractive manager who hits on everyone and even plays grabs ass every once in awhile asks them out that's ok. The none select unattractive guys have it so hard today on the job and many of them don't go out and they don't have any game that's why I believe ******* should be legal so these guys don't end up Incels.

I was (still am) one of those unattractive guys. It was rare for a girl to hit on me. So when this beautiful woman did her thing I fell hard and fast. But being unattractive meant I never tried to hit on woman. They’d look right through me, you know?

Didn’t mean to whine, I was just agreeing with your post.

I was (still am) one of those unattractive guys. It was rare for a girl to hit on me. So when this beautiful woman did her thing I fell hard and fast. But being unattractive meant I never tried to hit on woman. They’d look right through me, you know?

Didn’t mean to whine, I was just agreeing with your post.
I get it bro not every guy is that fit bodied, jaw line guy with dick down to his knees with the kind of game that will make the most conservative woman drop her panties quick! I get it that's why I I have always believed that ******* should be legal. See a none select woman is a lot more pickier than a none select guy. The world would be a better place if more people just busted a damn nut and let off some steam in the bedroom more often! ✌

So I was asking the wife about any times she was naughty or had naughty thoughts etc about when she worked at the warehouse a number of years ago. She said i actually do have a really really good story.and god i kinda forgot about it till you said something. I was like ok go on. She said do you remember that fri i was supposed to stay at amy and Julie's house ? I said yeah she said well i sorta had come up with this plan. Oooo i was already beyond hard by now but i said yeah go on babe what kinda trouble did you get into ? She started going on. Welllllll so i had noticed we got this really cute delivery driver that was sorta new and i had signed some of his paperwork when you guys where out on deliveries. I said ooooohhhh tell me more!!! She said well he's had a few times when he came through dropping stuff off and everytime we seemed to have fun flirting a little more and more every time! I said yeah well what happened you never said anything about this. She said yeah so anyways that fri i had set up those long little deliveries for you guys so you would be gone. And i could make my move. So me being the naughty little wife I was got everything ready that's why i had that bigger bag with me. I said oh yeah !!! She said yeah i was sorta thinking about how i don't ever get to wear my heels anymore out and about and it got me thinking..... I said oh yeah about what babe she said do you remember when you where always buying or treating me to sexy new shoes ? I said yeah she said yeah well it really is a game changer whenever i am wearing them everyone is going crazy and looking at me when they hear me walk anyway it got me to thinking the other day when I was here how sexy it made me feel. I said sooo go on what happened at the warehouse ??? Where you being a naughty girl ? She said yeah sorta. 😈 So anyways that day after you guys left i was on constant lookout for his delivery truck i said OMG babe what did you do ??? She said oh im gonna tell you !!! So I had hidden some stuff in my bag for my adventure but i didn't want you to see ! I had picked out a sexy outfit and some of my favorite heels that had not got properly "broken in" yet. At this point I was sooo turned on and excited. Anyways she said i waited a bit for you guys to leave and got ready i said ready ready for what she said for my delivery I said what delivery and she blurted out my big cock delivery babe !!! I was absolutely so turned on and crazy by this point i don't kno how i didn't come yet!!! She said so when his truck finally came down the road he honked and waved as i was out front smoking wich was perfect timing!!! I said oooohhhh i bet. She said i had everything kinda planned out and was hoping no one showed up unexpectedly 😬 she said i ran to the bathroom and grabbed my bag on the way. So what happened next i asked and what was in the bag ? She said oooohhhh remember those black shoes you got me the ones with the strap's on the back that where really really nice i said oh yeah i think so (she has allot) she said yeah those ones we have never really used them before and i came up with this great idea. So i knew by this point the truck driver would be in soon and as i was getting ready i heard the door and alarm and ask if anyone was here i opened nthe bathroom door quick and said yeahhhh I'll be right there !!! Omg babe i was so turned on by what i was about to to do. So i finished getting changed and then slipped on those heels and headed towards the dock. The noise was crazy babe and plus what i was thinking and everything was making me soooo wet. So the driver was in the truck grabbing the last of the chairs and came out and said My godddd wow !!!! Don't you look good today !!! She said thanks i hope your not in a hurry today as i headed to the people door to lock it. He said nope last stop today easy day i said great as i locked the door and locked my lips. At this point babe i was dripping wet !!! I was like oh i bet !!!! So as i came back i could tell he was super turned on by what i was wearing babe i said oh yeah what was it ??? She said oh i will tell you !!! At this point we took care of the paperwork and i could tell he was really really excited and enjoying the view and looking at my legs! He asked if he could use the bathroom and i said yes go ahead but hurry back !!! And at this point i couldn't believe what i was about to do ! I said oh yeah what's that be a bad girl she looked at me and said yeah baby a really really bad girl ! I could hear him washing up and coming out of the bathroom and i was sitting on that sale couch i had you guys find the other day and pull up to the dock. And i said then what she said then it happened babe he came right towards me and i could tell he sorta knew what was going on. At this point we just locked eyes and he said DAM YOUR SOOOO SEXY !!! she said well then get your ass over here. We started kissing and my pussy would not stop cumming babe i haven't done anything like this for a little while and with everything that was going non lately we haven't been having much sex lately so i was extra horny ! Anyways his hands where all over me grabbing my ass and feeling me all over i could hardly take it anymore ! I said go on ??? Ahe said well this is where your gonna love this i was wearing some of your favorite stuff i said oh yeah like what she said i got some new tights the other day when i was shopping but they where crotchless ones which i thought would be perfect for this little adventure of mine i was wow OMG your gonna give me a heart attack. She said yeah well i almost had one myself !!! Anyways he was really nice not getting all crazy and stuff just rubbing my butt a little and grabbing my hips! I said wow babe that's so fukn hott !!! Keep going ... She said so i hope you like this outfit ??? He said yesss wow it's super sexy !!! To wich i replied wow about this and turned around and flashed my ass and picked up ny dress a little i said DRESS which one ??? She said you have never seen it before i just got it for this special day in case anything happend to it !!! I said dammm babe that's sooo hott. She said yeah it gets better as i walked to the couch i said you like it you better come get it !!! And he followed.me.over to that couch. I turned around and he had already pulled his cock out babe and it was getting hard but OMG babe it was soooooo huge !!! I said yeah she said yeah i have never seen one this big before in real life i said dam well keep going !!! She said so i sat down on the couch and got my mouth ready and said mind if i have a taste ??? Which he said of course not but dam aren't you married ahe said yeah but it's ok ! 😈 I was like wow babe that's pretty hott she said yeah i know I was sooo turned on !!! But i couldn't take it anymore this thing was huge and my pussy was just throbbing at this point babe i had to see if it was gonna even fit ? I said yeah we haven't banged in a bit too! She said but guess what i said what's that she said it did FIT and oh my god it felt soooo good !! At this point i was going crazy i could hardly hold back but she was telling me to wait not yet. So I said.keep going she said at this point i couldn't even fit his dick in my mouth now babe it was still growing and i wanted it in me and right now !!!! I said yeah hen what she said i told him to take his shirt off and pants etc. As i lay back on the couch starting to take off my dress/ skirt outfit now in only my bra crotchless pantyhose and those sexy ass heels i told him get over here and get that thing in me right now !!! He said ok as he took off his last boot. He said have you ever had this big of a dick before to wich i said no so take it easy because i want to enjoy this. So kissing and rubbing my boobs he started getting closer and i can feel his huge cock starting to get close to your wife's pussy babe! I said oh my god keep going !!! She said oh i did he slowly moved his hand down and was rubbing his cock all over the lips of my pussy babe. I couldn't wait any longer and i feel like my pussy was about to jump at this thing like i have never seen before. So he finally laid his big black cock on your wife's pussy babe and on my tummy. I SAID OMG HE WAS BLACK TOO ! she said yeah my favorite 😈😈😈 then he slid it into me babe and OH MY GOD IT WAS AMAZING !!! Im pretty sure the top of my tights where just covered in cum same with the couch he slowly started working his way in saying wow it's so tight and dammm this feels good !!! I asked so tell me did he have a condom on ??? She said nope just like the good naughty girl you taught me to be !!! So we started banging and babe i couldn't believe how big it was just making me go crazy i said dammmm i love it keep going Daddy give me that big back cock !!! And he sure did fucking your wife's little married pussy !!!! i said dammmmmm babe it is soooo hottt she said yeah and guess what else i said what she said so after a little missionary i had to get it from behind babe i wanted him to grab my hips and ass. I said dammm oh i bet ! We slowed down a bit and were standing up etc kissing again and he asked me something babe i said oh yeah what was that he said can i come in you by chance to which i said i sure hope sooo !!! He was stunned kissing and whispering and starting to rub his dick on my pussy. I said i can't wait for you to shoot your load in me he said ok then turn around like a good little slutwife and bend over to wich i did. He said are you ready i screamed saying yesss please fuk me daddy !!! I had gotten on the couch doggystyle and felt him slowly rubbing the tip of his huge cock on the lips of my swollen pussy. I couldn't take it anymore i had to have it in me!!! I said oh my god babe you are naughty as hell ! At this point i had pulled out my cock and was rubbing it super turned on my wife was all dressed up being a little slut and i didn't even know a thing!!! Anyways he started slowly babe and i kept cumming and cumming and he was like wow girl you sure do like that she said no i love it it and i want it harder daddy fukkkk me ahe was screaming at this point get it daddy get it !!!! Cum inside me daddy!!! I could feel him tensing up and so i got down just luke you taught me with my ass as high up and i could get it babe and he came !!!! Came right in your naughty little wife's pussy i could feel and almost taste it it was sooo deep in me!!! Babe i said oh my god girl aren't you a wild one she's like i know. I asked him how it was as we where just in ******* and i could feel some little pumps and twitches in my pussy!!! I was like wow babe dammm he got it in ta pretty good ahe said yeah and i told him what to do !!! I said oh yeah what's that she said so really slowly after a few mins and his cock starting.to swell down a bit i got up babe and got down and made sure to clean him ip pretty good and omg babe his belly and cock was just full of mine and his cum !!! Just everywhere i said yeah did you clean it all up she said yeah and it was soooo hott standing there in my heels and all of the sudden i could feel his cum starting to drip out!!! And then guess what else babe i said what she said all this sucking was making his cock hard again!!! I said dammmm so what next she said well we sorta took a break calming down a bit saying we should have a smoke and good thing too the phone rang ? I said oh dam i can't believe no one called or dropped anything off she said yeah i know right. So then what i asked she said well i sorta was still super horny and his cock was growing again i said yeah well then what she said well we walked over to the dock plate and had a smoke. And babe guess what there was a huge pile of cum on the ground from MY PUSSY !!! I said yeah she told me and guess who was on the phone i said who she said it was tou guys calling to see what's going on. I said yeah and im pretty sure you said nothing it was dead but definitely it wasn't !!! She said no it wasn't at all. I said well what else happened ahe said well i got off the phone and finished my smoke and told him guess what it's your turn now daddy. He was so excited i could tell and his cock was sooo huge babe like just insane but OH SOOO PERFECT for your wifes little married pussy. So i told him you better go lay on that couch im going to rise you he said ok good cuz i can't wait to get that tight little pussy around my cock !!! At this point i was so turned on and wet o could wait any more as i walked over there shoes making just the loudest noise i slowly climbed onto the couch with him babe i said dammmm hunny did you take good care of him ??? She said i was gonna try my best. I was kissing his sexy chest and rubbing his muscles.and abs baby omg he was sooooo hottt!!! Then he finally slipped it in me again babe oh my gaaawwweeed i screamed give it to me daddy he fukd me some more and after a few minutes he just screamed out OH MY GAAAWWWDDDD. And unloaded right in me again babe !!!! I was like ram lucky you she said yeah no kidding we laid down a bit and i wanted to keep his cock in me as long as i could!!!! I said wow babe you are the best wife ever you naughty naughty girl she said i know right !!!

Last edited:
So I was asking the wife about any times she was naughty or had naughty thoughts etc about when she worked at the warehouse a number of years ago. She said i actually do have a really really good story.and god i kinda forgot about it till you said something. I was like ok go on. She said do you remember that fri i was supposed to stay at amy and Julie's house ? I said yeah she said well i sorta had come up with this plan. Oooo i was already beyond hard by now but i said yeah go on babe what kinda trouble did you get into ? She started going on. Welllllll so i had noticed we got this really cute delivery driver that was sorta new and i had signed some of his paperwork when you guys where out on deliveries. I said ooooohhhh tell me more!!! She said well he's had a few times when he came through dropping stuff off and everytime we seemed to have fun flirting a little more and more every time! I said yeah well what happened you never said anything about this. She said yeah so anyways that fri i had set up those long little deliveries for you guys so you would be gone. And i could make my move. So me being the naughty little wife I was got everything ready that's why i had that bigger bag with me. I said oh yeah !!! She said yeah i was sorta thinking about how i don't ever get to wear my heels anymore out and about and it got me thinking..... I said oh yeah about what babe she said do you remember when you where always buying or treating me to sexy new shoes ? I said yeah she said yeah well it really is a game changer whenever i am wearing them everyone is going crazy and looking at me when they hear me walk anyway it got me to thinking the other day when I was here how sexy it made me feel. I said sooo go on what happened at the warehouse ??? Where you being a naughty girl ? She said yeah sorta. 😈 So anyways that day after you guys left i was on constant lookout for his delivery truck i said OMG babe what did you do ??? She said oh im gonna tell you !!! So I had hidden some stuff in my bag for my adventure but i didn't want you to see ! I had picked out a sexy outfit and some of my favorite heels that had not got properly "broken in" yet. At this point I was sooo turned on and excited. Anyways she said i waited a bit for you guys to leave and got ready i said ready ready for what she said for my delivery I said what delivery and she blurted out my big cock delivery babe !!! I was absolutely so turned on and crazy by this point i don't kno how i didn't come yet!!! She said so when his truck finally came down the road he honked and waved as i was out front smoking wich was perfect timing!!! I said oooohhhh i bet. She said i had everything kinda planned out and was hoping no one showed up unexpectedly 😬 she said i ran to the bathroom and grabbed my bag on the way. So what happened next i asked and what was in the bag ? She said oooohhhh remember those black shoes you got me the ones with the strap's on the back that where really really nice i said oh yeah i think so (she has allot) she said yeah those ones we have never really used them before and i came up with this great idea. So i knew by this point the truck driver would be in soon and as i was getting ready i heard the door and alarm and ask if anyone was here i opened nthe bathroom door quick and said yeahhhh I'll be right there !!! Omg babe i was so turned on by what i was about to to do. So i finished getting changed and then slipped on those heels and headed towards the dock. The noise was crazy babe and plus what i was thinking and everything was making me soooo wet. So the driver was in the truck grabbing the last of the chairs and came out and said My godddd wow !!!! Don't you look good today !!! She said thanks i hope your not in a hurry today as i headed to the people door to lock it. He said nope last stop today easy day i said great as i locked the door and locked my lips. At this point babe i was dripping wet !!! I was like oh i bet !!!! So as i came back i could tell he was super turned on by what i was wearing babe i said oh yeah what was it ??? She said oh i will tell you !!! At this point we took care of the paperwork and i could tell he was really really excited and enjoying the view and looking at my legs! He asked if he could use the bathroom and i said yes go ahead but hurry back !!! And at this point i couldn't believe what i was about to do ! I said oh yeah what's that be a bad girl she looked at me and said yeah baby a really really bad girl ! I could hear him washing up and coming out of the bathroom and i was sitting on that sale couch i had you guys find the other day and pull up to the dock. And i said then what she said then it happened babe he came right towards me and i could tell he sorta knew what was going on. At this point we just locked eyes and he said DAM YOUR SOOOO SEXY !!! she said well then get your ass over here. We started kissing and my pussy would not stop cumming babe i haven't done anything like this for a little while and with everything that was going non lately we haven't been having much sex lately so i was extra horny ! Anyways his hands where all over me grabbing my ass and feeling me all over i could hardly take it anymore ! I said go on ??? Ahe said well this is where your gonna love this i was wearing some of your favorite stuff i said oh yeah like what she said i got some new tights the other day when i was shopping but they where crotchless ones which i thought would be perfect for this little adventure of mine i was wow OMG your gonna give me a heart attack. She said yeah well i almost had one myself !!! Anyways he was really nice not getting all crazy and stuff just rubbing my butt a little and grabbing my hips! I said wow babe that's so fukn hott !!! Keep going ... She said so i hope you like this outfit ??? He said yesss wow it's super sexy !!! To wich i replied wow about this and turned around and flashed my ass and picked up ny dress a little i said DRESS which one ??? She said you have never seen it before i just got it for this special day in case anything happend to it !!! I said dammm babe that's sooo hott. She said yeah it gets better as i walked to the couch i said you like it you better come get it !!! And he followed.me.over to that couch. I turned around and he had already pulled his cock out babe and it was getting hard but OMG babe it was soooooo huge !!! I said yeah she said yeah i have never seen one this big before in real life i said dam well keep going !!! She said so i sat down on the couch and got my mouth ready and said mind if i have a taste ??? Which he said of course not but dam aren't you married ahe said yeah but it's ok ! 😈 I was like wow babe that's pretty hott she said yeah i know I was sooo turned on !!! But i couldn't take it anymore this thing was huge and my pussy was just throbbing at this point babe i had to see if it was gonna even fit ? I said yeah we haven't banged in a bit too! She said but guess what i said what's that she said it did FIT and oh my god it felt soooo good !! At this point i was going crazy i could hardly hold back but she was telling me to wait not yet. So I said.keep going she said at this point i couldn't even fit his dick in my mouth now babe it was still growing and i wanted it in me and right now !!!! I said yeah hen what she said i told him to take his shirt off and pants etc. As i lay back on the couch starting to take off my dress/ skirt outfit now in only my bra crotchless pantyhose and those sexy ass heels i told him get over here and get that thing in me right now !!! He said ok as he took off his last boot. He said have you ever had this big of a dick before to wich i said no so take it easy because i want to enjoy this. So kissing and rubbing my boobs he started getting closer and i can feel his huge cock starting to get close to your wife's pussy babe! I said oh my god keep going !!! She said oh i did he slowly moved his hand down and was rubbing his cock all over the lips of my pussy babe. I couldn't wait any longer and i feel like my pussy was about to jump at this thing like i have never seen before. So he finally laid his big black cock on your wife's pussy babe and on my tummy. I SAID OMG HE WAS BLACK TOO ! she said yeah my favorite 😈😈😈 then he slid it into me babe and OH MY GOD IT WAS AMAZING !!! Im pretty sure the top of my tights where just covered in cum same with the couch he slowly started working his way in saying wow it's so tight and dammm this feels good !!! I asked so tell me did he have a condom on ??? She said nope just like the good naughty girl you taught me to be !!! So we started banging and babe i couldn't believe how big it was just making me go crazy i said dammmm i love it keep going Daddy give me that big back cock !!! And he sure did fucking your wife's little married pussy !!!! i said dammmmmm babe it is soooo hottt she said yeah and guess what else i said what she said so after a little missionary i had to get it from behind babe i wanted him to grab my hips and ass. I said dammm oh i bet ! We slowed down a bit and were standing up etc kissing again and he asked me something babe i said oh yeah what was that he said can i come in you by chance to which i said i sure hope sooo !!! He was stunned kissing and whispering and starting to rub his dick on my pussy. I said i can't wait for you to shoot your load in me he said ok then turn around like a good little slutwife and bend over to wich i did. He said are you ready i screamed saying yesss please fuk me daddy !!! I had gotten on the couch doggystyle and felt him slowly rubbing the tip of his huge cock on the lips of my swollen pussy. I couldn't take it anymore i had to have it in me!!! I said oh my god babe you are naughty as hell ! At this point i had pulled out my cock and was rubbing it super turned on my wife was all dressed up being a little slut and i didn't even know a thing!!! Anyways he started slowly babe and i kept cumming and cumming and he was like wow girl you sure do like that she said no i love it it and i want it harder daddy fukkkk me ahe was screaming at this point get it daddy get it !!!! Cum inside me daddy!!! I could feel him tensing up and so i got down just luke you taught me with my ass as high up and i could get it babe and he came !!!! Came right in your naughty little wife's pussy i could feel and almost taste it it was sooo deep in me!!! Babe i said oh my god girl aren't you a wild one she's like i know. I asked him how it was as we where just in ******* and i could feel some little pumps and twitches in my pussy!!! I was like wow babe dammm he got it in ta pretty good ahe said yeah and i told him what to do !!! I said oh yeah what's that she said so really slowly after a few mins and his cock starting.to swell down a bit i got up babe and got down and made sure to clean him ip pretty good and omg babe his belly and cock was just full of mine and his cum !!! Just everywhere i said yeah did you clean it all up she said yeah and it was soooo hott standing there in my heels and all of the sudden i could feel his cum starting to drip out!!! And then guess what else babe i said what she said all this sucking was making his cock hard again!!! I said dammmm so what next she said well we sorta took a break calming down a bit saying we should have a smoke and good thing too the phone rang ? I said oh dam i can't believe no one called or dropped anything off she said yeah i know right. So then what i asked she said well i sorta was still super horny and his cock was growing again i said yeah well then what she said well we walked over to the dock plate and had a smoke. And babe guess what there was a huge pile of cum on the ground from MY PUSSY !!! I said yeah she told me and guess who was on the phone i said who she said it was tou guys calling to see what's going on. I said yeah and im pretty sure you said nothing it was dead but definitely it wasn't !!! She said no it wasn't at all. I said well what else happened ahe said well i got off the phone and finished my smoke and told him guess what it's your turn now daddy. He was so excited i could tell and his cock was sooo huge babe like just insane but OH SOOO PERFECT for your wifes little married pussy. So i told him you better go lay on that couch im going to rise you he said ok good cuz i can't wait to get that tight little pussy around my cock !!! At this point i was so turned on and wet o could wait any more as i walked over there shoes making just the loudest noise i slowly climbed onto the couch with him babe i said dammmm hunny did you take good care of him ??? She said i was gonna try my best. I was kissing his sexy chest and rubbing his muscles.and abs baby omg he was sooooo hottt!!! Then he finally slipped it in me again babe oh my gaaawwweeed i screamed give it to me daddy he fukd me some more and after a few minutes he just screamed out OH MY GAAAWWWDDDD. And unloaded right in me again babe !!!! I was like ram lucky you she said yeah no kidding we laid down a bit and i wanted to keep his cock in me as long as i could!!!! I said wow babe you are the best wife ever you naughty naughty girl she said i know right !!!
Not her but i imagine it was something like this

Attachments

• stn9erhrsm6xpqj6fcfkefoyxy38xfby3cfy0rlcenhc9y1vwf.jpg
    stn9erhrsm6xpqj6fcfkefoyxy38xfby3cfy0rlcenhc9y1vwf.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 250
Back