Ever fucked at the work office?

My first job was working at the pizza place and people would go out to their cars all the time to mess around or have sex. My next jobs were pretty tame and then I got my office job and yes I've fucked in my office and know many others who have done the same and even some of our warehouse people have fucked in the back.

Oh God yes! Many many man times....my boss, his boss, cowokers.......Its fun being a nurse
As a doc, just how does one know which nurses are "free game"? I ask because sexual harassment and other delicate issues make it almost impossible for me to initiate in an obvious manner, even though I'm pretty popular on multiple floors and know I can have it if I want.

If you wanted to have sex at work, you all should have gone into medicine. The stories I could tell you about life at a hospital.
I still feel like these stories are blown out of proportion but maybe it's just me. Have hooked up twice at work (top parking lot, call room) but was brief and kinda nervous. The thing is there are many hot nurses but they always seem like legal bait to me. If nurses here could give some tips it sure would open my eyes a bit more.

Back