Essex/Thurrock wife wants to try black Thursday 26th July

Morning all,

She is Vietnamese, 36, slim and slender, very clean and fresh... we’ve been talking about her going black for a while and she has finally agreed to give this a go.

The plan is quite limited, she has 2 hours on Thursday 26th July from 4 to 6PM - during this time she wants to meet and get fucked somewhere in Lakeside/Essex/Thurrock, preferably a hotel if someone is kind enough to put one up, otherwise you can arrange something.

I know it is a long shot but I promise you wont be disappointed, she is gorgeous, and there is naughty side to her that comes out when she gets wild. I’m sure you can find it.

Hope we can find someone to help her out!

Thanks

Morning all,

She is Vietnamese, 36, slim and slender, very clean and fresh... we’ve been talking about her going black for a while and she has finally agreed to give this a go.

The plan is quite limited, she has 2 hours on Thursday 26th July from 4 to 6PM - during this time she wants to meet and get fucked somewhere in Lakeside/Essex/Thurrock, preferably a hotel if someone is kind enough to put one up, otherwise you can arrange something.

I know it is a long shot but I promise you wont be disappointed, she is gorgeous, and there is naughty side to her that comes out when she gets wild. I’m sure you can find it.

Hope we can find someone to help her out!

Thanks
If you would consider a well hung 31 m white male very clean then I would love to please your wife if so pm me x

Back