Em's short stories

MarcoJay

Male
From
Belgium
So I started to write some short stories. These are all fiction and just come out of my fantasy. Started to write them after a good female friend of mine said I really should try this 😏 if u enjoy, let me know and I'll look into doing more!

Short story #1

I've been happily married to Marie for 10 years this summer. And our marriage has been eventful to say the leas.
When my wife Marie and I were on vacation in the south of France (little town called Frejus to be exact) we had a awesome time.

We had a nice hotel room with view over the perfect blue Mediterranean. A typical relax vacation with nice dinners and sunbathing.

On the third day of our vacation we were laying by the pool while Marie was reading a book and I was swiping through my phone when she asked "can you get a ******* for me honey? A mojito would be nice". So I got up and went to the bar and ordered.
Suddenly two hands grabbed my shoulders and someone whispered from behind "I'm gonna fuck your wife tonight. And you're gonna love it. Just make sure I don't see you".

I turned around and watched how this big black muscular man walked toward my wife and set next to her, on my bed where I was laying, and just started talking to her. I was nailed to the floor and didn't move. Though I felt my cock getting harder in my pants.

They talked for a few minutes, he kissed her on the cheek and walked away. When I went to ask her what that was she just said "oh nothing much, you'll see"

Later that day when we were at the bar he passed us, he winked at my wife, and just ignored me..

When we went to our room that evening I was still a bit shook, I layed down on the bed and watched TV, while my wife took a shower. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. Without thinking it through I opened the door and the same guy just walks in, pushes me back while he says "told you I was coming" and he just pushes me in the closet and slams the door.

Through a opening between the doors I was able to see what he was doing, i didn't dare to move an inch.. he just went into the bathroom and I could hear he started talking. Moments later he walks out fully naked, and my wife followed him, naked, still dripping wet from the shower. He pushed her down on her knees.. "sit on your feet" he says.. she does as he asks.. I notice his huge black dick dangling around. Still soft, but well over 9 inches

"hands on your legs" he says.. again she does what he says.. I can't believe what i'm seeing. How is this happening? and why is she so complient??

He walks around her slowly , pulls her long brown hair back and looks at her. Marie has a very good body, Thin waist, wide hips, D cup breasts which are nice and firm, perfect smooth silky skin, and a perfect face with bright green eyes..

"oh I'm gonna use you.." he says, before his eyes go to the closet door where i'm in.. "You know your so called husband is in the closet right? He's watching us, and his white dick is probably hard already"

He was right, I was hard, I felt a way i've never done before, but still didn't dare to move.. " I know , don't care.." she replied...

Next he wiggles his hips so his cock dangles toward marie's face.. she just smiles.. he wiggles again, and this time it hits her cheek.. she moved her face a little bit toward his dick.. "ha , you want this don't you ?" "Yes I want it " she replies..

I'm rockhard now so I try to move my pants so it's a bit more comfortable.. He hears me moving and says "don't you dare , stay where you belong or I'll punch you right back in!"

"lick my dick bitch" he says to marie, and she immediately starts doing so.. he kept his eyes on my doors while she started.. oh my god my wife was licking this black mans dick and I'm in a closet watching it .. and I was very turned on by it..

His cock starts to grow, he's now looking down on her, her hands lifted "ah ah, no, keep your hands down, use your tongue till its hard " he says.. so she lays her hands back on her legs.. and his cock grows.. and grows.. till its standing up rock hard , its huge, its so dark, its perfectly formed, it must be more than 11 inches, his huge balls are visible now, which marie licks too.. his cock stands proudly over her head..

"now open your mouth, keep your hands down, and dont flinch back !" he says.. marie opens her mouth wide.. he positions himself in front of her , aiming his big black dick to her mouth.. he goes forward slowly and pushes his cock into her mouth, to her throat, and she doesnt move backwards untill I can hear a gagging noise.. "good slut" he says, when he grabs her wet hair and shoves his big black cock inside her face.. he thrusts his cock into her throat and pulls her face onto it.. i'm amazed by how far she can handle it..

After a few thrusts he pulls back to let her breathe, the saliva is dripping from her chin onto her breasts .. "do you want more? " he asks.. "yes sir.." she says.. "tell your white hubby you love him".. she looks at my doors and says "i lov.." before she can finish he slams his cock back into her mouth and fucks her face.. I can hear the noises so clearly..

He stops and pulls her on her hands and feet, she pushes her ass up , he walks by and smacks it.. he positions himself behind her.. She cant possibly be able to take it .. i'm just 4 inches and she never had anything else.. right? ..

Just when he starts rubbing her clit with the throbbing head of his dick, another knock on the door.. oh no.. what could this be?? He stops.. "stay where you are, the both of you" he says as he walks towards the door.. "ah , finally, thought you'd never show" I hear him say..

As i try to look towards the door who's there he comes to stand in front of me, with his back towards me, blocking my view.. "You can take her, as we agreed" I hear him say.. "What??" I say, as he immediatly shuts me "shut the fuck up boy" he says.. as i suddenly hear a moaning noise coming from my wife.. He's still standing in front of me so I cant see her or whats happening..
Then I hear a clapping noise.. her moaning intensifies.. she's getting fucked , and not by the man I'm looking at, but someone.. I can hear it go faster. "yeah fuck that bitch good " I hear him say.. then I hear my wife "Oh my god i'm cumminggg" .. I felt my cock pulse when she said that.. with me it always takes forever and now she's cumming in seconds... next thing I hear a guy grunting.. and I can hear how he's cumming too.. I still hear the clapping noise so he must be cumming inside my wife..

Things went quiet.. I hear someone walking before a door shuts.. He moves from my doors and I can see my wife .. her legs are still shaking.. face down on the floor.. and i can see cum dripping from her pussy.. this stranger did shoot his load inside of her... The big black man goes to stand behind her , kneels down and starts to slide his cock inside her cum dripping pussy .. she yells "Oh my god! Even bigger !!" he grabs her butt cheeks, and starts fucking her harder, nearly all of his cock dissappearing into her.. "yes , yes , yes FUCK ME WITH THAT BLACK DICK " she screams loudly..

Oh fuck this is so hot , the rooms next door must have heard that..
He grabs her hair and pulls her back , I can see her titties standing up, her nipples being rock hard.. they are bouncing up and down from his deep thrusts inside her.. he puts one hand on her neck and hits her cervix hard.. he's almost fully inside of her .. " a proper cock sleeve !" he says as she cums hard, he starts grunting and I can see his balls pulsing, stream after stream of cum , inside my wife..

He holds her up in that position till he's fully done nutting inside of her.. he then lets her go and she falls on the floor like a doll.. He pulls his dick out slowly inch after inch.. i can see how her lips still stretch around it.. when he pulls out i can see A LOT of cum oozing out her pussy onto the floor.. He went into the bathroom to take his clothes, didnt even dress "we'll see you again" and just walked out the room..

I slowly come out , slowly i approach marie to ask if she's okay.. she whispers " always knew you were a cuck loser, lick up the cum he's just left for you " I don't know what came over me but I licked the cum off her pussy and off the floor as if it was the only food i had in months..

to be continued...

So I started to write some short stories. These are all fiction and just come out of my fantasy. Started to write them after a good female friend of mine said I really should try this 😏 if u enjoy, let me know and I'll look into doing more!

Short story #1

I've been happily married to Marie for 10 years this summer. And our marriage has been eventful to say the leas.
When my wife Marie and I were on vacation in the south of France (little town called Frejus to be exact) we had a awesome time.

We had a nice hotel room with view over the perfect blue Mediterranean. A typical relax vacation with nice dinners and sunbathing.

On the third day of our vacation we were laying by the pool while Marie was reading a book and I was swiping through my phone when she asked "can you get a ******* for me honey? A mojito would be nice". So I got up and went to the bar and ordered.
Suddenly two hands grabbed my shoulders and someone whispered from behind "I'm gonna fuck your wife tonight. And you're gonna love it. Just make sure I don't see you".

I turned around and watched how this big black muscular man walked toward my wife and set next to her, on my bed where I was laying, and just started talking to her. I was nailed to the floor and didn't move. Though I felt my cock getting harder in my pants.

They talked for a few minutes, he kissed her on the cheek and walked away. When I went to ask her what that was she just said "oh nothing much, you'll see"

Later that day when we were at the bar he passed us, he winked at my wife, and just ignored me..

When we went to our room that evening I was still a bit shook, I layed down on the bed and watched TV, while my wife took a shower. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. Without thinking it through I opened the door and the same guy just walks in, pushes me back while he says "told you I was coming" and he just pushes me in the closet and slams the door.

Through a opening between the doors I was able to see what he was doing, i didn't dare to move an inch.. he just went into the bathroom and I could hear he started talking. Moments later he walks out fully naked, and my wife followed him, naked, still dripping wet from the shower. He pushed her down on her knees.. "sit on your feet" he says.. she does as he asks.. I notice his huge black dick dangling around. Still soft, but well over 9 inches

"hands on your legs" he says.. again she does what he says.. I can't believe what i'm seeing. How is this happening? and why is she so complient??

He walks around her slowly , pulls her long brown hair back and looks at her. Marie has a very good body, Thin waist, wide hips, D cup breasts which are nice and firm, perfect smooth silky skin, and a perfect face with bright green eyes..

"oh I'm gonna use you.." he says, before his eyes go to the closet door where i'm in.. "You know your so called husband is in the closet right? He's watching us, and his white dick is probably hard already"

He was right, I was hard, I felt a way i've never done before, but still didn't dare to move.. " I know , don't care.." she replied...

Next he wiggles his hips so his cock dangles toward marie's face.. she just smiles.. he wiggles again, and this time it hits her cheek.. she moved her face a little bit toward his dick.. "ha , you want this don't you ?" "Yes I want it " she replies..

I'm rockhard now so I try to move my pants so it's a bit more comfortable.. He hears me moving and says "don't you dare , stay where you belong or I'll punch you right back in!"

"lick my dick bitch" he says to marie, and she immediately starts doing so.. he kept his eyes on my doors while she started.. oh my god my wife was licking this black mans dick and I'm in a closet watching it .. and I was very turned on by it..

His cock starts to grow, he's now looking down on her, her hands lifted "ah ah, no, keep your hands down, use your tongue till its hard " he says.. so she lays her hands back on her legs.. and his cock grows.. and grows.. till its standing up rock hard , its huge, its so dark, its perfectly formed, it must be more than 11 inches, his huge balls are visible now, which marie licks too.. his cock stands proudly over her head..

"now open your mouth, keep your hands down, and dont flinch back !" he says.. marie opens her mouth wide.. he positions himself in front of her , aiming his big black dick to her mouth.. he goes forward slowly and pushes his cock into her mouth, to her throat, and she doesnt move backwards untill I can hear a gagging noise.. "good slut" he says, when he grabs her wet hair and shoves his big black cock inside her face.. he thrusts his cock into her throat and pulls her face onto it.. i'm amazed by how far she can handle it..

After a few thrusts he pulls back to let her breathe, the saliva is dripping from her chin onto her breasts .. "do you want more? " he asks.. "yes sir.." she says.. "tell your white hubby you love him".. she looks at my doors and says "i lov.." before she can finish he slams his cock back into her mouth and fucks her face.. I can hear the noises so clearly..

He stops and pulls her on her hands and feet, she pushes her ass up , he walks by and smacks it.. he positions himself behind her.. She cant possibly be able to take it .. i'm just 4 inches and she never had anything else.. right? ..

Just when he starts rubbing her clit with the throbbing head of his dick, another knock on the door.. oh no.. what could this be?? He stops.. "stay where you are, the both of you" he says as he walks towards the door.. "ah , finally, thought you'd never show" I hear him say..

As i try to look towards the door who's there he comes to stand in front of me, with his back towards me, blocking my view.. "You can take her, as we agreed" I hear him say.. "What??" I say, as he immediatly shuts me "shut the fuck up boy" he says.. as i suddenly hear a moaning noise coming from my wife.. He's still standing in front of me so I cant see her or whats happening..
Then I hear a clapping noise.. her moaning intensifies.. she's getting fucked , and not by the man I'm looking at, but someone.. I can hear it go faster. "yeah fuck that bitch good " I hear him say.. then I hear my wife "Oh my god i'm cumminggg" .. I felt my cock pulse when she said that.. with me it always takes forever and now she's cumming in seconds... next thing I hear a guy grunting.. and I can hear how he's cumming too.. I still hear the clapping noise so he must be cumming inside my wife..

Things went quiet.. I hear someone walking before a door shuts.. He moves from my doors and I can see my wife .. her legs are still shaking.. face down on the floor.. and i can see cum dripping from her pussy.. this stranger did shoot his load inside of her... The big black man goes to stand behind her , kneels down and starts to slide his cock inside her cum dripping pussy .. she yells "Oh my god! Even bigger !!" he grabs her butt cheeks, and starts fucking her harder, nearly all of his cock dissappearing into her.. "yes , yes , yes FUCK ME WITH THAT BLACK DICK " she screams loudly..

He grabs her hair and pulls her back , I can see her titties standing up, her nipples being rock hard.. they are bouncing up and down from his deep thrusts inside her.. he puts one hand on her neck and hits her cervix hard.. he's almost fully inside of her .. " a proper cock sleeve !" he says as she cums hard, he starts grunting and I can see his balls pulsing, stream after stream of cum , inside my wife..

He holds her up in that position till he's fully done nutting inside of her.. he then lets her go and she falls on the floor like a doll.. He pulls his dick out slowly inch after inch.. i can see how her lips still stretch around it.. when he pulls out i can see A LOT of cum oozing out her pussy onto the floor.. He went into the bathroom to take his clothes, didnt even dress "we'll see you again" and just walked out the room..

I slowly come out , slowly i approach marie to ask if she's okay.. she whispers " always knew you were a cuck loser, lick up the cum he's just left for you " I don't know what came over me but I licked the cum off her pussy and off the floor as if it was the only food i had in months..

to be continued...
Bad ending.

Story 1 .. Part 2 :

The next morning my wife was noticeably happier. And I still had a lot of questions.. What did the bull say to her by the pool.. who was the man that came in .. Why did I let it happen..

During breakfast I couldn't help but ask her .. "Honey.. Who.. Who was the guy that came in ? My view got blocked.. "
" Are you kidding " she said. "I didn't see him either, all I know is he had a HUGE cock and he came pretty quickly.. but my face was down on the floor so I have no idea .. "
I was staggered,.. "What ? You got fucked and you don't even know what he looks like? "
"Nope, and I had an amazing orgasm doing it too :p Don't worry about it honey, let's enjoy the day "
I don't know what came over her but I feel like I didn't have much choice than to let her be happy..

Later that day we were exploring the local market, we bought some clothing and some souvenirs. As we walked through the city center I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. It was him again, he had his hands on my shoulder and my wives .. "Hey how you guys doing?" Before we could give an answer he said "Why don't you guys join me ? I've got some nice places for you to visit"

I got suspicous immediatly, but I also felt my dick getting hard again.. he's up to something surely..

We followed him through the city, when he suddenly walked into an alley where there is clearly nothing for tourists to find.. So I asked : "where are you taking us ?"
He just said "..hehe, if you thought yesterday was bad.. you're gonna see what kind of a dirty slut your wife REALLY is .."
She heard him say it too but didn't respond .. Omg what is he up to now...

A bit further down he stops and turns around. " I do some stuff for charity , you know , for a good cause.. " as he pushes a old steel door open.. "Hey guys, I got something nice for you"

Out of an old abandoned building 7 black men come out.. They don't look well taken care of.. "wait.. what is happening? are they.. homeless??" I say.

"Yeah ? is that a problem ? Are you judging ?! " ..
"No ofcourse not.. its just... "
"What ? These guys need to let off some steam just like all of us, now get down on your knees, slut"

I can't believe it but my wife does what he says and goes to sit down on her knees, in the middle of that alley. I can still see people pass at the end of the street, they can see us.. .. Omg what is happening..

The guys all start taking their dicks out, and without hesitating , they grab my wife's head and she starts sucking them, she starts sucking them like its the best tasting dick she ever had..
They start fucking her face, the saliva running down her blouse..
He walks around and goes behind her, and rips her blouse open, then he rips her bra and pulls it out.. her tits are visible now, and the guys only get harder .. they surround her to the point I can barely see her.

Some start slapping her face, others her tits, but she just keeps on giving them head like her life depends on it.. I feel my dick being rock hard inside my pants.. so I have to adjust it.. he sees that and says "haha i knew it, this gets you hard right? start jerking boy! " Its uncontrollable, I feel I have to obey.. so I take my cock out and start jerking..

Suddenly one guy pulls my wife up and lifts her skirt.. and rips her panties out.. She's now in doggystyle, pushing her ass up , still getting facefucked by these homeless black men.. one starts to fuck her as she lets out a scream.. I look to the street and see some people watching from a distance..

They start to take turns on her and run a train on her.. one after the other fucks her pussy, then her mouth.. She turned around and layed down on her back on the dirty concrete.. they spread her legs and start fucking her harder and harder, while they fuck her throat too.. she's getting spitroasted.. I see her legs shaking, she's cumming hard.. "fuck thats hot " I let out without realising it..

"gather around her guys, let's cum together " I hear one saying.. they surround her again.. and one after the other lets out a stream of cum, over her pussy, body, tits, face..

I start leaking cum from my dick..

When they're done they give him a fistbump and leave.. my wife's still laying there, legs shaking, covered in cum..
"better take her with you boy, she'll need some cleaning up" ..
"I cant take her like that ? through the city?"
"I don't really care, i'll see u later " as he leaves..

I don't think and i just get on my knees and start licking all the cum off her as good as i can.. I then try to cover her up and walk her back. but it's clearly visible she's been fucked, as some cum was still in her hair and on her clothes.. for people to see..

Short story #1

to be continued...
sounds hot love to hear the rest!

Story 1 .. Part 2 :

The next morning my wife was noticeably happier. And I still had a lot of questions.. What did the bull say to her by the pool.. who was the man that came in .. Why did I let it happen..

During breakfast I couldn't help but ask her .. "Honey.. Who.. Who was the guy that came in ? My view got blocked.. "
" Are you kidding " she said. "I didn't see him either, all I know is he had a HUGE cock and he came pretty quickly.. but my face was down on the floor so I have no idea .. "
I was staggered,.. "What ? You got fucked and you don't even know what he looks like? "
"Nope, and I had an amazing orgasm doing it too :p Don't worry about it honey, let's enjoy the day "
I don't know what came over her but I feel like I didn't have much choice than to let her be happy..

Later that day we were exploring the local market, we bought some clothing and some souvenirs. As we walked through the city center I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. It was him again, he had his hands on my shoulder and my wives .. "Hey how you guys doing?" Before we could give an answer he said "Why don't you guys join me ? I've got some nice places for you to visit"

I got suspicous immediatly, but I also felt my dick getting hard again.. he's up to something surely..

We followed him through the city, when he suddenly walked into an alley where there is clearly nothing for tourists to find.. So I asked : "where are you taking us ?"
He just said "..hehe, if you thought yesterday was bad.. you're gonna see what kind of a dirty slut your wife REALLY is .."
She heard him say it too but didn't respond .. Omg what is he up to now...

A bit further down he stops and turns around. " I do some stuff for charity , you know , for a good cause.. " as he pushes a old steel door open.. "Hey guys, I got something nice for you"

Out of an old abandoned building 7 black men come out.. They don't look well taken care of.. "wait.. what is happening? are they.. homeless??" I say.

"Yeah ? is that a problem ? Are you judging ?! " ..
"No ofcourse not.. its just... "
"What ? These guys need to let off some steam just like all of us, now get down on your knees, slut"

I can't believe it but my wife does what he says and goes to sit down on her knees, in the middle of that alley. I can still see people pass at the end of the street, they can see us.. .. Omg what is happening..

The guys all start taking their dicks out, and without hesitating , they grab my wife's head and she starts sucking them, she starts sucking them like its the best tasting dick she ever had..
They start fucking her face, the saliva running down her blouse..
He walks around and goes behind her, and rips her blouse open, then he rips her bra and pulls it out.. her tits are visible now, and the guys only get harder .. they surround her to the point I can barely see her.

Some start slapping her face, others her tits, but she just keeps on giving them head like her life depends on it.. I feel my dick being rock hard inside my pants.. so I have to adjust it.. he sees that and says "haha i knew it, this gets you hard right? start jerking boy! " Its uncontrollable, I feel I have to obey.. so I take my cock out and start jerking..

Suddenly one guy pulls my wife up and lifts her skirt.. and rips her panties out.. She's now in doggystyle, pushing her ass up , still getting facefucked by these homeless black men.. one starts to fuck her as she lets out a scream.. I look to the street and see some people watching from a distance..

They start to take turns on her and run a train on her.. one after the other fucks her pussy, then her mouth.. She turned around and layed down on her back on the dirty concrete.. they spread her legs and start fucking her harder and harder, while they fuck her throat too.. she's getting spitroasted.. I see her legs shaking, she's cumming hard.. "fuck thats hot " I let out without realising it..

"gather around her guys, let's cum together " I hear one saying.. they surround her again.. and one after the other lets out a stream of cum, over her pussy, body, tits, face..

I start leaking cum from my dick..

When they're done they give him a fistbump and leave.. my wife's still laying there, legs shaking, covered in cum..
"better take her with you boy, she'll need some cleaning up" ..
"I cant take her like that ? through the city?"
"I don't really care, i'll see u later " as he leaves..

I don't think and i just get on my knees and start licking all the cum off her as good as i can.. I then try to cover her up and walk her back. but it's clearly visible she's been fucked, as some cum was still in her hair and on her clothes.. for people to see..
Loved the story so hot!

Back