Emotional connection - Questions for you

submission52

Male
Gold Member
This topic has been brought up in more of a yes/no scenario in other posts on the site, so I wanted to ask a more in depth question to wives/girlfriends on this site.
The development of feelings between a wife/gf and the bull seems to be a polarizing topic. But what I want to know is the reason behind why you think it's a good or bad thing.

Wifes/Girlfriends:
1. Do you think developing an emotional connection with your bull is a good thing, a bad/dangerous thing, or unknown, and why do you feel that way about it?
2. If you have developed feelings for your bull in the past, did it make things better with him, or did it make it more complicated?
3. If you ever did fall for a bull, have you ever had your heart broken by him?
4. With regard to your husband/bf, did it make things better or worse with him, or did things remain the same? In other words, did your feelings for him change after you developed feelings for your bull?

Bulls:
1. Do you prefer an emotional connection with a wife, or do you just enjoy the sex?
2. If you have developed an emotional connection, does it concern you that she is married to another man, or do you have confidence that she's more yours than his?
3. Have you ever wanted to steal a woman away from her husband/bf so you could have her to yourself?

Cucks:
1. Being a cuckold, I understand the angst and concern about your wife/girlfriend developing feelings for her bull. It's kind of what we crave and fear at the same time.
But the question to you is, would you want your wife/gf to stop seeing a bull she was developing feelings for, or would it make it more exciting for you?
2. For those who don't have that concern, or who have had experience with this, how did it change her feelings or behavior toward you?
3. If your gf/wife left you for her bull, how did it make you feel, and are you still in contact with her in any form?

1. Difficult to answer, I feel hook line and sinker for my first I was truest in love with him. He was married as was I but I knew all along he was going to return to the US, since the I’ve been guarded

2. It definitely made things better being in love! The orgasms are deeper feeling when your in love.

3. Most definitely my heart was broken I’d have done anything for him I was in my early twenties he was thirty and I cried for days.

4. Our marriage survived barely a year he knew of my affair but thought he could make it work but it was hopeless

Bulls:
1. Do you prefer an emotional connection with a wife, or do you just enjoy the sex?

- Definitely desire some emotional connection or it's not pleasurable for me. I never was into swinging or a one time thing. My interest is to connect long term!

2. If you have developed an emotional connection, does it concern you that she is married to another man, or do you have confidence that she's more yours than his?

- Not at all! I see it as something more POLY, and we all have our established roles. These roles should have been established before the commitment.

3. Have you ever wanted to steal a woman away from her husband/bf so you could have her to yourself?

- NEVER! My fetish/desire would be to include the husband as a submissive or cuckold.

Last edited:
I would definitely want my wife to stop seeing a bull she was developing feeling for. My wife and I have talked about her developing emotional feelings for the men that fuck her and we both agreed it would be very bad for us and that she would stop seeing any man that she started to have an emotional connection with or with men that wanted an emotional relationship with her. Our cuckold lifestyle is only for my wife to enjoy being fucked by other men and to enjoy sucking their cocks, nothing emotional.
We got into our cuckold lifestyle when I found out that my wife was cheating on me. I was shocked and extremely humiliated. I believe humiliation is a natural consequence of discovering that the Lady you married, loved, cherished, put on a pedestal, was now a common slut and fucking other men. Most men are emotionally crushed, humiliated and ashamed that their loving wife is now a slut, without shame, and enjoying fucking other men. Often, as in my case, your friends and family also discover that your wife is a slut. Some will feel compassion for you, try to nurture you, while others will laugh at you and degrade you for being married to a dirty slut. Those of us that love our wives so much, that we choose to stay married to our, now slut wives, are even further degraded and humiliated for not being enough of a man to divorce the filthy slut, tramp, whore and other names that your friends and family have for our slut wives. After many months, maybe years, of great stress and agony of living with our shameless slut wives we break down and accept that we are inferior males and make excuses for why our filthy slut wives are not sluts at all but that they are superior females living their lives free of social acceptability and restrictions; and they are still Ladies. Most of us do not really believe the reasons our wives are sluts. This is evidenced by the fact that we are ashamed to let everyone know we are cuckolds and that we accept that our wives fuck other men while we do not fuck other women.
I am sure that my wife would have left me for the guy that was fucking her but he did not want to marry her, he just enjoyed fucking her, having her suck his cock and lick his asshole. I believe he also let his friends, some that were his and my wife's coworkers, fuck my wife, have my wife suck their cocks and lick their assholes. Lucky for me that he would not marry my wife or she would have divorced me. Now I realize most men that fuck our wives would never consider marrying them because they don't want to be married to a slut. My wife was fooled like many other wives, and single women, by a guy saying he loves her and fucks her until she wants more than just sex.
When we first started into our cuckold lifestyle my wife met a man at our local nude beach, Bill, that enjoyed playing with her naked pussy, big beautiful naked TiTs and nipples in public and in front of me and other people. He seduced my wife into basically being his slave for about 2 years. My wife loved his cock soooo much that she told me she would do anything he told her to do, even have several of his babies as long as he would fuck her. He enjoyed having my wife adore him and his cock in front of me and other people, playing with my wife's big naked TiTs in public, and he even fucked her in front of me and other people on our nude beach. He told us he was going to fuck my wife in the same spot he had fucked another man's wife a week before and he did. My wife did anything he asked because he told us that my wife was just one of his married sluts and if she did not happily do anything he told her to do, he would not fuck her anymore. My wife even cried when she saw him playing with another man's naked wife on the beach. He loved knowing that he was hurting my wife by playing with other naked wives on the beach in front of us, especially when he saw her crying, because it showed him and us, how much my wife NEEDED his cock and cum. So, he often had my wife wear his chain leash and collar, or other dog collars and leashes. Which as you see in some our pictures, she happily did because it made Bill happy. She was happy doing anything to make Bill happy. I am sure that my wife would have left me for Bill but he did not want to marry her, he just enjoyed fucking her, having her suck his cock and lick his asshole.
After about 2 years of using my wife fairly often as one of his married sluts, Bill must have tired of using my wife, because he stopped using her as a fuck toy except every once in awhile when we saw him at our nude beach without another woman.
Then he would come over to us, say Hi, and start playing with my wife's big naked TiTs and pussy in front of me and other people. He didn't ask if he could play with my wife, he just assumed he could. I was mad because he had dumped my wife as a regular fuck toy, but he would use my wife as a fuck toy when he did not have another woman to use. However, my wife loved his big cock soooo much, she still let him use her any way he wanted to, even in public. But I was still excited to watch him play with my wife's big naked TiTs and pussy, great fun.
My wife and I were very disappointed that Bill dumped her as one of his married sluts. We both liked Bill as a friend and the way he used my wife to live out his sex fantasies.
I was and still am disappointed, humiliated and feel degraded that my wife would have left me for Bill and the other guy that was fucking her.

This topic has been brought up in more of a yes/no scenario in other posts on the site, so I wanted to ask a more in depth question to wives/girlfriends on this site.
The development of feelings between a wife/gf and the bull seems to be a polarizing topic. But what I want to know is the reason behind why you think it's a good or bad thing.

Wifes/Girlfriends:
1. Do you think developing an emotional connection with your bull is a good thing, a bad/dangerous thing, or unknown, and why do you feel that way about it?
2. If you have developed feelings for your bull in the past, did it make things better with him, or did it make it more complicated?
3. If you ever did fall for a bull, have you ever had your heart broken by him?
4. With regard to your husband/bf, did it make things better or worse with him, or did things remain the same? In other words, did your feelings for him change after you developed feelings for your bull?

Bulls:

Cucks:
1. Being a cuckold, I understand the angst and concern about your wife/girlfriend developing feelings for her bull. It's kind of what we crave and fear at the same time.
But the question to you is, would you want your wife/gf to stop seeing a bull she was developing feelings for, or would it make it more exciting for you?
2. For those who don't have that concern, or who have had experience with this, how did it change her feelings or behavior toward you?
3. If your gf/wife left you for her bull, how did it make you feel, and are you still in contact with her in any form?

excellent questions

We've been swingers for many years. I'm not a hot wife that dates. I have no interest in a long term relationship with anyone but my husband. I love to flirt. Then I want to fuck. In general I never see the guy again. That is what works for me. I'm not looking emotional relationship. I have that with my husband. All I want is raw sex!

I would definitely want my wife to stop seeing a bull she was developing feeling for. My wife and I have talked about her developing emotional feelings for the men that fuck her and we both agreed it would be very bad for us and that she would stop seeing any man that she started to have an emotional connection with or with men that wanted an emotional relationship with her. Our cuckold lifestyle is only for my wife to enjoy being fucked by other men and to enjoy sucking their cocks, nothing emotional.
We got into our cuckold lifestyle when I found out that my wife was cheating on me. I was shocked and extremely humiliated. I believe humiliation is a natural consequence of discovering that the Lady you married, loved, cherished, put on a pedestal, was now a common slut and fucking other men. Most men are emotionally crushed, humiliated and ashamed that their loving wife is now a slut, without shame, and enjoying fucking other men. Often, as in my case, your friends and family also discover that your wife is a slut. Some will feel compassion for you, try to nurture you, while others will laugh at you and degrade you for being married to a dirty slut. Those of us that love our wives so much, that we choose to stay married to our, now slut wives, are even further degraded and humiliated for not being enough of a man to divorce the filthy slut, tramp, whore and other names that your friends and family have for our slut wives. After many months, maybe years, of great stress and agony of living with our shameless slut wives we break down and accept that we are inferior males and make excuses for why our filthy slut wives are not sluts at all but that they are superior females living their lives free of social acceptability and restrictions; and they are still Ladies. Most of us do not really believe the reasons our wives are sluts. This is evidenced by the fact that we are ashamed to let everyone know we are cuckolds and that we accept that our wives fuck other men while we do not fuck other women.
I am sure that my wife would have left me for the guy that was fucking her but he did not want to marry her, he just enjoyed fucking her, having her suck his cock and lick his asshole. I believe he also let his friends, some that were his and my wife's coworkers, fuck my wife, have my wife suck their cocks and lick their assholes. Lucky for me that he would not marry my wife or she would have divorced me. Now I realize most men that fuck our wives would never consider marrying them because they don't want to be married to a slut. My wife was fooled like many other wives, and single women, by a guy saying he loves her and fucks her until she wants more than just sex.
When we first started into our cuckold lifestyle my wife met a man at our local nude beach, Bill, that enjoyed playing with her naked pussy, big beautiful naked TiTs and nipples in public and in front of me and other people. He seduced my wife into basically being his slave for about 2 years. My wife loved his cock soooo much that she told me she would do anything he told her to do, even have several of his babies as long as he would fuck her. He enjoyed having my wife adore him and his cock in front of me and other people, playing with my wife's big naked TiTs in public, and he even fucked her in front of me and other people on our nude beach. He told us he was going to fuck my wife in the same spot he had fucked another man's wife a week before and he did. My wife did anything he asked because he told us that my wife was just one of his married sluts and if she did not happily do anything he told her to do, he would not fuck her anymore. My wife even cried when she saw him playing with another man's naked wife on the beach. He loved knowing that he was hurting my wife by playing with other naked wives on the beach in front of us, especially when he saw her crying, because it showed him and us, how much my wife NEEDED his cock and cum. So, he often had my wife wear his chain leash and collar, or other dog collars and leashes. Which as you see in some our pictures, she happily did because it made Bill happy. She was happy doing anything to make Bill happy. I am sure that my wife would have left me for Bill but he did not want to marry her, he just enjoyed fucking her, having her suck his cock and lick his asshole.
After about 2 years of using my wife fairly often as one of his married sluts, Bill must have tired of using my wife, because he stopped using her as a fuck toy except every once in awhile when we saw him at our nude beach without another woman.
Then he would come over to us, say Hi, and start playing with my wife's big naked TiTs and pussy in front of me and other people. He didn't ask if he could play with my wife, he just assumed he could. I was mad because he had dumped my wife as a regular fuck toy, but he would use my wife as a fuck toy when he did not have another woman to use. However, my wife loved his big cock soooo much, she still let him use her any way he wanted to, even in public. But I was still excited to watch him play with my wife's big naked TiTs and pussy, great fun.
My wife and I were very disappointed that Bill dumped her as one of his married sluts. We both liked Bill as a friend and the way he used my wife to live out his sex fantasies.
I was and still am disappointed, humiliated and feel degraded that my wife would have left me for Bill and the other guy that was fucking her.

THIS WAS A REAL POST. Thanks for your openness and candor. Shows you that good sex is the equivalent of crack. That BBC have your wife feeling like a crackhead

.... I was mad because he had dumped my wife as a regular fuck toy, but he would use my wife as a fuck toy when he did not have another woman to use. However, my wife loved his big cock soooo much, she still let him use her any way he wanted to, even in public. But I was still excited to watch him play with my wife's big naked TiTs and pussy, great fun.
Apologies if I am off base....but it sounds as if her anguish at being treated like used up Frauenfleisch to be taken only when the fresher Mädchenfleisch was not available and your anguish at being a cuckold to a cast off is arousing to you both. With the lights out and with a large realistic dildo strapped to you....you might take Bill's place in a wild ferocious abandonment. Just a thought. Deep apologies if I am out of line.

I believe I have a good connection with all of my current couples. Anything long term I think you need that connection. It has to be ok if ‘it ain’t gonna happen tonight’. ******* comes up. Plans change. So maybe me and hubby end up watching the game with a couple of drinks? Maybe we play golf or go fishing? It’s not all hey your here. Fuck my wife and go. There is mutual respect. There has to be. It’s not like I’m listed as the person to contact in case of emergency. However I have been there to help out in non sexual situations too. I’ve known my couples for years

THIS WAS A REAL POST. Thanks for your openness and candor. Shows you that good sex is the equivalent of crack. That BBC have your wife feeling like a crackhead
Thanks for the nice comment. It is somewhat humiliating for me to post how much of a devoted slut my wife was to those 2 other men but it is much more exciting. Thankfully, those were the only 2 of about 65 men that have fucked my wife that she basically fell in love with. I like most cuckolds enjoy watching other men fuck my wife but we don't want our wives to fall in love with them. I don't know about good sex is the equivalent of crack because we have no experience with crack but it does make my wife feel so good that she actually loses control of her mind and body, sometimes for a minute or more.

Apologies if I am off base....but it sounds as if her anguish at being treated like used up Frauenfleisch to be taken only when the fresher Mädchenfleisch was not available and your anguish at being a cuckold to a cast off is arousing to you both. With the lights out and with a large realistic dildo strapped to you....you might take Bill's place in a wild ferocious abandonment. Just a thought. Deep apologies if I am out of line.
No apology necessary. You are correct about me and probably about my wife with Bill but not the other guy. When Bill dumped my wife after using her as one of his married sluts for 2 years it was definitely humiliating for my wife and I both. He made it clear that my wife was not good enough to even be one of his married sluts. since my wife been doing anything he asked to live out his fantasies, even in public, degrading herself and me, it made our humiliation and degradation much greater. But it did also arouse me very much. My wife told me about a year ago that she would like to find Bill again and see if he would accept her as one of his married sluts again. I was kind of shocked that after 18 years, she still very much wanted to be one of his married sluts. Naturally as my wife's devoted cuckold, I told her that she should find Bill to see if he would accept her back as one of his married fuck toys and cum dumps. I am sure if Bill were to accept my wife as one of his married sluts, he would make my wife do all kinds of filthy acts to amuse and excite himself. I know from our previous experience that he loved to humiliate and degrade my wife, especially in public. Of course, he also loved humiliating and degrading me by making my wife one of his married sluts that he could use in any way he wished, essentially without limits, and he knew that I would support my wife doing anything to make him happy, because it made her happy. I know we are fucked up psychologically but we are happy.

No apology necessary. You are correct about me and probably about my wife with Bill but not the other guy. When Bill dumped my wife after using her as one of his married sluts for 2 years it was definitely humiliating for my wife and I both. He made it clear that my wife was not good enough to even be one of his married sluts. since my wife been doing anything he asked to live out his fantasies, even in public, degrading herself and me, it made our humiliation and degradation much greater. But it did also arouse me very much. My wife told me about a year ago that she would like to find Bill again and see if he would accept her as one of his married sluts again. I was kind of shocked that after 18 years, she still very much wanted to be one of his married sluts. Naturally as my wife's devoted cuckold, I told her that she should find Bill to see if he would accept her back as one of his married fuck toys and cum dumps. I am sure if Bill were to accept my wife as one of his married sluts, he would make my wife do all kinds of filthy acts to amuse and excite himself. I know from our previous experience that he loved to humiliate and degrade my wife, especially in public. Of course, he also loved humiliating and degrading me by making my wife one of his married sluts that he could use in any way he wished, essentially without limits, and he knew that I would support my wife doing anything to make him happy, because it made her happy. I know we are fucked up psychologically but we are happy.
After 18 years? She might find herself having to satisfy his sons as well.....

Cucks:

Cucks:

1. It never happened and i'm not allowed to say it, but my deepest desire is that She stop seeing Her Bull and turn Her eyes to me. In almost 20 years of being Her cuckold, She loved a lot of Men and stop loving them, but She never came back to me.
2. She doesn't care.
3. If She told me to leave home, it would be devastating to me. i need to be near Her and that's why i have done things that very few people did. it's my way to earn my place near Her.

Back