Elizabeth Banks admits to liking 'Big black cock' live on British TV talkshow. From 3 quarters of the way through.

So what? She's ugly as sin, has NO talent and is nothing more than an SJW retard. Her newest movie, the 2nd remake of "Charlie's Angels" was the worst movie I've ever seen, and that includes Ghostbusters 2016. It sucked, it was a flaming dumpster fire and the numbers prove it. Opening weekend her baby, her greatest movie only made 8 million dollars. She lost money. She only got the job directing because Muh vagina. If she had to actually stand on merit like a MAN she would be poor and homeless living on those ******* covered streets of San Francisco. Her love of BBC is irrelevant.

So what? She's ugly as sin, has NO talent and is nothing more than an SJW retard. Her newest movie, the 2nd remake of "Charlie's Angels" was the worst movie I've ever seen, and that includes Ghostbusters 2016. It sucked, it was a flaming dumpster fire and the numbers prove it. Opening weekend her baby, her greatest movie only made 8 million dollars. She lost money. She only got the job directing because Muh vagina. If she had to actually stand on merit like a MAN she would be poor and homeless living on those ******* covered streets of San Francisco. Her love of BBC is irrelevant.
Crikey, I bet the long winter nights just fly by round at your gaff! ?

You lost me at ugly as sin. She is quite beautiful. Sorry you can't see it.

Back