Edging

dancuck

Male
From
UK
For the last six months or so, we have been playing with orgasm control for me, which has lead us to experimenting with Sarah edging me. Normally we will be in bed and Sarah will start to tell me naughty stories about her and her black lover whilst playing and sucking me. She will get me to the point of cumming and then stop. Normally she will do this 3 or 4 times before stopping totally.

The longest she has edged me without cumming is 4 days. Then it o took her a few minutes to make me cum, with a couple of stops to build the intensity, before I had one of the most intense orgasms, I have ever had.

Do other couples play with edging.

I have when I dated a big booty bbc loving whore, damn I miss her. She would do this to me for days, and I would faithfully keep my promise that I wont jack off I wouldnt bust even on the nights i was alone away from her. It was so *******, but so worth it. She would even go out and fuck black cock without me, come home full of black seed, and push it out in front of me while jacking me off, and not allow me to eat it or bust my load...
But when i was allowed to bust, it was so incredibly and such a hard intense orgasm it was totally worth it.
now i just do it myself.

Back